3. STRATEGY FOLLOWED IN IMPLEMENTATION - BIHAR• Preparing POP considering farmers feedback .• Incentivisation of AV payment to focus the segments(poorest and needy).• Involving KVS in replication and input distribution and follow up.• Major decision to shift farmer from hybrid to research seeds and high yielding seeds.
4. VARIETY IDENTIFIED(2010) -BIHAR• High Yielding Variety- Bhagwati(PAU).• Research variety-(PAN seeds) 95-100 days-Mallika 120-125 days-Godavari 140-145 days-Ranjana• Wheat-PBW-343,373,502 and Ankur seeds.
5. VILLAGE LEVEL MEETING
7. SRI IN FLOOD PRONE AREA
8. SRI IN FLOOD PRONE AREA
9. NURSERY BED IN HOMESTEAD LAND
10. COMPARATIVE DEMONSTRATION
11. GOOD IMPACT OF SWI WEEDER
12. LAST YEAR SWI FIELD
13. LEARNING• For input cost point of view it is better to go for high yielding variety.• Result of high yielding variety is at par with hybrid.• PoP as per segmentation.