The main cause for the
backwardness of India is Corruption
Corruption is dishonest
policy to get things done
or gain money.
It spoils several systems
in different modes.
It has became the easy
way of earning money.
Our country is said to be
one of the badly
What is corruption?
• It is an illegal activity performed by the
humans to earn money or gets the things done.
• It shows the humans greediness.
• It is a dishonest policy.
• If India is not a corrupted one we may not
have save some crores of rupees in Swiss
• To our astonish a few newspaper reveled
that India stood 1st
place in the world in
saving money which is CORRUPTED one.
Indian administration is tainted with scandals.
India is among 55 of the 106 countries where corruption
is rampant, according to the CPI 2004 Report released
by Transparency International India. Corruption in India
leads to promotion not prison. It is very difficult to catch
bigger official. Corruption in India has wings not wheels.
As nation grows, the corrupt also grow to invent new
methods of cheating the government and public.
EFFECTS OF CORRUPTION:
• Emergence of political elite who believe in interest-oriented
rather than nation-oriented programmes and policies.
• Artificial scarcity created by the people with malevolent
intentions wrecks the fabric of the economy.
• Corruption is caused as well as increased because of the
change in the value system and ethical qualities of men who
administer. The old ideals of morality, service and honesty are
regarded as an achronistic.
Causes of corruption:
• India will be a good position in world
• There would be good educational background behind
• We can maintain good relation between the government
servants and common people
IF INDIA WAS NOT A CORRUPTEDIF INDIA WAS NOT A CORRUPTED
• India hold the 89th
Rank in the world among the
• We are seeing the rich people are becoming rich and
the poor people are becoming much poorer.
AS INDIA IS CORRUPTED
• By educating people…….
• By encouraging people to speak up whenever they
see injustice or corruption any where its there
country its my country its ours....
• Departments should opened to look over the
flaws in the system and random actions
should be taken…..
HOW WE CAN REMOVE THE
He is not a good person
who is corrupted
But he is a good person
who is not corrupted.
If we encourage the un-corrupted persons,
we can see un-corrupted country(India) in Future.