Blob Tag Section 3: Tues.-Thurs. 11-12:15 Ashley Bues & Lyndsey Zellers Educational Tech. Service Project
The “BIG” Picture The concept is to establish a “scrapbook” of games/fun activities and pass them from their P.E. classes forward to the home and beyond. Learning Goals:
To increase the participant’s sense of personal confidence.
- All to increasingly view themselves as capable and competent
- Success/failure in a supportive group atmosphere
To increase mutual support within a group
- Anyone who conscientiously tries should be respected
- Success/failure less important than making an effort
- Use of teams, points and timed competition consciously minimized
To develop an increased level of agility and physical coordination
To develop an increased joy in one’s physical self and in being with
Rohnke, K. (1989). Cowstails and Cobras II: A guide to games, initiatives, ropes courses, & adventure curriculum. Dubuque, Iowa. A Project Adventure Publication in cooperation with Kendall/Hunt Publishing Company.