AGILE MANIFESTO VALUES
● V1: Individual and interaction are valued over process
● V2:Working software is valued over comprehensive
● V3:Customer collaboration is valued over contract
● V4:Responding to change is valued over following a
● P1:Customer is the highest priority
● P2:Welcome changing requirements , even late in
● P3:Deliver working software frequently
● P4:Bussiness people and developers must work
together daily throughout the project
● P6:Working software is the primary measure of
● P7:Agile process promote sustainable development.
● P8:Continuous attention to technical excellence and
good design enhance agility.
● P9:The best architecture , requirement , and design
emerge from self-organizing teams.
● Agile method break the task into small increments
with minimal planning
● Iteration is a short time frame
iteration involves a cross-functional team
working in all function
● Each agile team must have customer representative
● Most of the agile methodology use daily face-to-face
Techniques of Agile
Improve quality planning
require high level of
communication from the
Lack of compatibility
Identifies build issues early
Customer interest & priorities
Lead to more useful products
Customer may become
designer of system
Team work together to improve
Purpose of meeting may
● The agilest have not clearly defined the context for their
● Agile Manifesto and literature concerning agile software
development have not thoroughly discussed the use of
software tools and their role in agility.
● When software development is performed by several
parties, more pressure to communication and coordination
Most frequently changing thing in software development
field is customer requirements which keep on changing
with in fraction of second. Hence it become very difficult
for developer to cope up with continuously changing
requirement. In today’s cut throat competition it is very
important to satisfy your customer , if you are not than you
are out of the race.
So in this environment Agile methodology is panacea to all.
It provide flexibility to customers that they can change their
requirement at any point of time according to their ease and
this change is not a matter of worry to developers. In
nutshell , Agile methodology rejuvenate conventional
process of software development.
● S. W. Ambler, Agile Modeling. New York, NY:
John Wiley and Sons, 2002
● A. Cockburn, Agile Software Development.
Reading, Massachusetts: Addison Wesley
● A. Ahmed, S. Ahmad, Dr. N Ehsan, E. Mirza, S.Z.
Sarwar, “Agile Software Development: Impact on
Productivity and Quality” in the Proceedings of