That’s the best way to build recognition and it is more effective and less expensive than advertising.
1. Positioning Adehye Fast Foodas the # 1 Fast Food brand in Ghana By BAJAS CONSULT
2. The Journey so farEstablished in 1987Renowned for our delicious meaty meat piesAverage walk-in clients 500 monthlyGrowth expected in the fast food market
3. Busy work schedules means increasinglyless time spent at home cooking.
4. Given the plethora of fast food joints available, what does the average customerexpect from his food ?
5. Survey 25 % 23% Health Price Convenience 12% 40% Speed of DeliveryHealthy, delicious and convenient meals served at affordable prices
6. Fast Food Industry Trends1200000 Market Share1000000 Wayside Food800000 Vendor600000 12% Papaye 14%400000 Price200000 Nutrition 32% 82% 0 Convenience Chicken Inn Others Estimated Potential Market Share 600,000 Source: Ghana Assoc. of Industries
7. Strategy• Diversify Meals with a focus on local dishes• Turn the Adehye into an enjoyable visit that’s rewarding and inviting• Cater to different Market Segments: Executives and professionals Bargainers eg. Students, office workers, white collar
8. Additional Services• Toll – free line• Delivery Service• Facebook pre-orders7• Drive Through Service
9. Executive BreakfastMenuCorporate Breakfast – GH3.00Hausa Koko with Bread or KooseTom Brown with Bread or KooseBeverages :Tea, Coffee, ChocolateDrink, Fruit juice ‘Improve your performance, energize your brain and keep your day on track.’
10. LUNCH MENU Chicken n Chips Adehye Gari Foto Royal Indomine Surprise Rice Available on Request ‘A Royal Treat’
11. PromotionSampling: Tasting is believing. That’s the best way to build recognition and it ismore effective and less expensive than advertising.Promotional Packaging:Social Media Marketing: Launch an aggressive campaign on social media sitessuch as Facebook, Twitter where we’ll interact with clientsRadio Advertisements: Agreement reached with major radio stations to broadcastadverts in exchange for free breakfast & lunch meals
12. THE TEAMA Highly Skilled experienced chef poached from a luxurious 4 star HotelGreat backroom staff - 6Friendly customer focused waiters - 4Drive through and Delivery Service Persons – 2
13. Financial Analysis Total Cost of Expansion Breakeven GHC 27,000 6 Months • Sales Revenue of GHC 5000Costs Amount a month (GHC) Monthly target of 600 walk in customersMarketing & 3000 30 Corporate clientsrebranding 50 registered delivery clientsEquipment 5000 Sources of CapitalSalaries 4000 InternallyDelivery Truck 15000 Generated 40% funds GHC 27,000 60% Bank Loans
14. Implementation Plan Phrase 1 Rebranding & Marketing Campaign24/1/12 - 27/4/12 Recruitment of Phase 2 Additional Staff Purchase of1/2/12 – 30/3/12 Delivery Truck Phase 3 Sampling & Launch of1/4/12 – 12/4/12 Buffet Friday Corporate & Official Launch Delivery Service