This proposal has been presented to the Building Services Energy Efficiency Programme (BSEEP) during the BSEEP-UNDP Project Review Committee - PRC) Bil 2/2013 at JKR CAST on 22 October 2013.
SEDA Malaysia had proposed BSEEP to adopt GreenPASS (Operation) as EE Building Rating System in Malaysia since the BSEEP project have;
- Objective to reduce GHG emission in building sector in Malaysia.
- BSEEP is looking for Energy Efficient Building Rating System.
- Recognized the energy & carbon reduction initiatives.
- As tool to facilitate ESCOs on the performance on Energy Performance Contracting (EPC) especially in government buildings.
- To facilitate government afford to reduce 40% CO2 intensity in 2020.