How to share professional Balanced Scorecard by giving out just 1 link?
- 398 views
You have a professionally designed Balanced Scorecard for your company, business unit or project. ...
You have a professionally designed Balanced Scorecard for your company, business unit or project.
One of the key factors of Balanced Scorecard success is to share it with your colleagues, company top managers, business owners, partners etc.
If you need to share you Balanced Scorecard and you use old-style scorecard in Excel or PowerPoint you'll need to send files by email, this approach is slow and your scorecard doesn't look professional anyway in this case.
Having Balanced Scorecard in professional BSC software gives it a better look, but sharing is a might mare again. If you work with Windows software then the person will need to install software on his computer just to check out what you have sent. If this is a web-based Balanced Scorecard solution people are usually asked to pay for additional users and follow long registration process before even seeing a bit of information.
With BSC Designer Online it is much easier. Here is my promise: I'll show you how to share professionally designed Balanced Scorecard with just few clicks so that any user using any device or web-browser will b able to check it out!
BSC Designer Online is professional Balanced Scorecard software loaded with all the features you need to design, manage and share Balanced Scorecard, KPIs, strategy maps, business goals, but I'd like to focus on Balanced Scorecard sharing only.
With BSC Designer Online you can share any Balanced Scorecard projects in just few clicks, give link to your colleague and that's it. No need to register or pay for additional users!
You can share scorecard to make it 100% public or allow only certain users access it.
Here is how you can do it step-by-step with BSC Designer Online.
I assume you already signed-up with 30-day free trial account and now we can try it.
1. Go to the projects list and select project that you want to share.
2. Click "Share" button at the top of the screen
3. Now you need to decide, if you want to make document 100% public, in this case you can check the "Anyone can view the document" check box, click "Save" button and that's it!
4. If you want to share document only with certain users, then you can select group of users or specific user who will be able to work with scorecard. Even if you want to keep the scorecard within group of registered users, these additional users won't need to pay anything, they will need just sign up so that you can grant access to them.
5. Copy the project link above and that's it. Give this link to your colleague or publish it online.
This link can be opened on any device with internet browser – Windows PC, iPad, Android! No additional software need to be installed.
Next time you will need a professional Balanced Scorecard or KPI try creating it with WebBSC.com You will need to sign up with free 30-day account. Then you'll have all the tools you need to design and share your Balanced Scorecard.
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views