1. An Agile PresentationWorking Software myth & fact @AsadSafari IrScrum.com
2. Asad Safari• Certified Scrum Master• Member of Agile Alliance• Scrum And XP from trenches book (Persian)• Coaching/ Training Agile mindset and Agile methods over +3 years• Agile Manifesto Translating• Holding Iran first CSM and PSM courses with Henrik Kniberg and Faisal Mahmood• Doing Agile webinars and Training courses for first time in Iran• Agile world blog ;)
3. justAgile is about working software
4. So, I love Agile
5. Working software is fullyintegrated, tested, and ready to be shipped to customers or deployed into production.
6. Working software is fully integrated, tested, and ready to be shipped to customers or deployed into production.
7. Is working software Enough?
8. What about ? Valuable Software or
9. Customer delight
10. Our highest priority is to satisfy the customerthrough early and continuous delivery of valuable software.
11. Valuable Software satisfy the customerMy Working Software Customer delight Business value
12. JOBS, myth to factReally Working Software
13. Agile is about Working software? So, What’s the problem?
14. Traditional Methods ZoneWorking software is not our highest priority Working software is not our highest priority Agile Zone
15. How to Create working software?
16. First you should forget Agile Because it’s just a buzzword ;)