3. InstagramInstagram is a photo-sharing mobile application thatprovides various types of digital filters that can be used toenhance photographs (Burbn Inc., 2012). 1 Click a picture 2 Share it with family Choose a filter and friends 3 Post it Image source: http://instagram.com/
4. That’s great :)Image source: by the researcher (http://instagram.com)
5. Summary of Instagrams ToS As an Instagram user, what should you know?Image source: http://isabellekessedjian.blogspot.com.au
6. Who can use this service? - You must be 13 years or older to use this site. (http://instagram.com/legal/terms/)Image source: http://www.dinosmrekar.com
7. Freedom of expression:- You can’t post some types of photos (nude, partially nude, or sexually suggestivephotos). (http://instagram.com/legal/terms/) Some limits should be respected!
8. Suspension: According to the basic terms (http://instagram.com/legal/terms/) Be clever... read well
9. Ownership: - Instagram does NOT claim ANY ownership rights. (http://instagram.com/legal/terms/) (http://instagram.com/legal/terms/) if you use the service as a private user.This means that as a user, you don’t own even yourown photo!!! EXCEPT
10. For example If Instagram likes your photo and they use it in any advertising medium… …and this photo makes millions of dollars, you cannot demand any money because you are not the real owner :(Image source: www.techdigest.tv
11. Copyrights: According to Instagram- As a user, you are responsible for any violation of the copyright law under youruser name.
12. Fair or unfairInstagram has the right to change its ToS at any time without notice. (http://instagram.com/legal/terms/)
13. In conclusion Each company has different definitions for the words ‘fair’ and ‘privacy’!!! ThereforeUsers should be careful and pay more attention to what they agree to when they register on different online services.