3. Did the seeds sown
by the institute ever
grew into trees?
4. How far have they risen up the
5. How prepared they were, to be
6. Did we appreciate our family members
for their achievements?
7. Did We ???
8. But you taught us that
it’s never too late…
9. Monthly bulletin for Thapar Alumni
Establishment of Overseas Chapters of
Thapar Alumni Students Club (TASC).
Regular meets organized by the members
of TASC in India and abroad.
Expert Lectures in TU by the alumni.
10. Fundraising from alumni for further development of
Enhance Industry Interface for TU students
Increase the frequency of Alumni recognition
(Besides the Best Alumnus Award, once a year to
Alumni Conferences on specific issues of
engineering, technology, management or business.
11. Central coordination committee for the listed
TASC members’ (2nd and 3rd year students’) 2
to 3 hours a week for website development,
updation and maintenance.
Funding for the initialization of the initiative.
Database of the Thapar Alumni base.