1. Id this well respected source of financial Information. Once associated with Forbes also give its current owner.
2. There are several theories concerning the origin of the name X. It may derive from the Kimbundu term mbanza. Some etymologists believe it comes from a dialectal pronunciation of the Portuguese "bandore" or from an early Anglicization of the Spanish word "bandurria", though other research suggests that it may come from a Senegambian term for a bamboo stick formerly used for making the neck of X.. Identify X
4. Padmadalakshan…How is Keralites Familiar with The man with this name ??Clue : Entertainment..
5. So unofficial and Non professional…. Just Identify What is Blanked out ??
6. The Lygaeus, Hemiptera etc.. Lacks a Pupal Stage in the Development but they undergo a Hemi metamorphosis stage in which they are called X. The X resembles the adult stage but lack any wings or functional reproductive organs . Just Id What X is .
7. Identify this Janpith Award Winner For her Excellent Works in Urdu
9. To-day do I bake, to-morrow I brew,The day after that the queen's child comes in;And oh! I am glad that nobody knewThat the name I am called is XXXXToday I brew, tomorrow I bake;And then the Prince child I will take;For no one knows my little gameThat XXXX is my name! Give XXXX
10. Old logo of ?? Need More Clues than what is given ?? Well there is a energy company with the same name
11. “X” is from the Japanese words Y(which is a famous film from Kurosova) , meaning “to place, to arrange, life, birth”) and Z which is the first name of some pop artist mentioned in an Indian Shampoo Ad meaning Flower . Possible translations of X include "giving life to flowers“ the Way of the flower etc What is X, Y and Z ??
15. They are called rhubarb in the UK, rhabarber in Germany, rabarber in the Netherlands and Flanders (Belgium) as well as Sweden, and gaya in Japan.. What are they Called in America and Who are they ??? Clue is the above picture