1. TINTO T.ARULMANIKANDAN(BANNARI AMMAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY/ERODESENGUNTHAR ENGG>. COLLEGE )
2. 1 (born May 14, 1984) is an American computer programmer and Internet entrepreneur. TIME Person of the Year 2010
3. Forbes- youngest man (2011) worlds youngest billionaire as of 2008
4. Mark Zuckerberg(CEO/President of Facebook)
5. 2 He is prominent politician in Tamil Nadu, in south India. He was born in Kallingappatti. A political party that espouses the cause of the Tamil people and Tamil nationalism. He is known to be a supporter of the Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam. He was a sitting member in the Rajya Sabha for 18 years continuously when he became a prominent second leader of the party. He was known as the "Tiger of Parliament" among the other MPs in appreciation of his good manners in the Parliament.
6. He entered the Rajya Sabha in 1978 and has been member of the Upper House for three terms. He has also been elected to the Lok Sabha twice. He was a sitting member in the Rajya Sabha for 18 years continuously when he became a prominent second leader of the party. He was known as the "Tiger of Parliament" among the other MPs in appreciation of his good manners in the Parliament.
7. He has undergone a month long padayatra in Tamil Nadu, to establish communal harmony, to prevent caste clashes and to create an awakening for the interlinking of inter state rivers in India. During the Paramakudi violence in September 2011, he visited hospital to see the injured. He saw a 19 year old boy injured in police firing. He immediately admitted him in speciality hospital and saved his life.
8. 3 He is an Indian business person. He is the Chairman and Managing Director of the TVS Motors, the Managing Director of Sundaram Clayton Ltd. He has also served as the President of Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) for the year 2009-10.
9. Qimpro Platinum Standard Award J R D Tata Corporate Leadership award by All India Management Association Padma Shri, 2010 Director, TVS Finance & Services Ltd. Director, VS Electronics Limited and TVS Motor Company Limited Member of Advisory Board, Prodapt Solutions Member of the Prime Ministers Council on Trade & Industry Member, National Manufacturing Competitiveness Council, Government of India
10. Venu Srinivasan
11. 4 Indian film director and screenwriter CuddaloreFollowing a stint as journalist and after assisting K.Balachander.he made his directorial debut with Keladi Kanmani in 1990. punnagai mannan , sindhu bairavi
12. His third directorial was the thriller ----(1995), which became a trendsetter and high financial success that ran for more than 200 days. He received the Tamil Nadu State Film Award for Best Director. Produced by Mani Ratnam, the film marked the first major commercial success and breakthrough for ---- who went on to become a leading actor of Tamil cinema,
13. Nerrukku ner Povellam kaetuppaar Appu 2007 winner - Tamil Nadu State Film Award for Best Storywriter
15. 5 Indian film actor and comedian. born 19 November 1961 From Madurai He was introduced to filmdom by renowned director K. Balachander
16. He has won four Filmfare Best Comedian Awards for his performances. He was the brand ambassador of Mirinda soft drinks in 2003. As of 2011, he is the ambassador of Nathella jewellery.
17. He never acted with Kamal Haasan. Padma Shri Award - Government of India Award Function(2011)
19. 6 He is an Indian music composer who works for Telugu, Hindi and Tamil films. November 15, 1985 He became pretty famous in telugu after composing to Mahesh Babu film Dookudu Which is the Musical Hit movie and the movie stands top place in telugu cinema.
20. Acting -Sindhanai Sei -Ayyanar -Vandhaan vendraanMUSIC DIRECTOR -Sindhanai Sei -Thillalangadi -Vandhaan vendraan -Eeram
22. 7 actor, director, producer From Madurai His films were so popular and mad big at box-offices that they were equally competent to Superstar’s films.
23. He was called as the Box Office Emperor in the late eighties. he was nicknamed Vasool Chakravathi. He was even called as rural superstar.
24. He was Elected to 12th Lok Sabha as an AIADMK candidate from Tiruchendur Lok Sabha constituency in 1998.
25. 8 27 April 1974 He is an Indian film director, producer and screenwriter. He started his career by working with writer Kalaimani. Later he worked in the Tamil film Poochudava, acted in a cameo role.
26. As an assistant director with S. J. Suryah for films like Vaali and Khushi. S. J. Suryah recommended to ajith for directing his first film, ………. It was a commercial mass entertainer and was a blockbuster.
27. Fox Star Studios
28. 9 January 18, 1952- October 18, 2004 He was commonly known as "Molakai" in his childhood days by the locals He long defied three state governments and Indian Border security paramilitary forces, maintaining at one point a small army numbering in hundreds.
29. He had a price of Rs. 50 million (Rs. 5 crore or US $1.1 million) on his head, but evaded arrest for 20 years. He was an Indian dacoit active for a period of years in a broad swath of land covering 6,000 km² in the states of Karnataka, Kerala and Tamil Nadu.
30. Elephant poacherSandalwood smuggler
31. 10 born 24 February 1948 She was a successful film actress in Tamil, Telugu, Kannada and Hindi . 1972 - Kalaimamani from the Government of Tamil Nadu 1993 - Doctor of Letters from Madurai Kamaraj University 2003 - Doctor of Letters from Bharathidasan University
32. She was the first recipient of Filmfare Award for Best Actress – Tamil and Filmfare Award for Best Actress – Telugu when the categories were introduced in 1972. Jayalalitha acted in an English language film, Epistle, released in 1961. She made her debut as the lead actress in Kannada films while still in school, aged 15, in Chinnada Gombe (1964). She got her first break in Tamil movie industry in Vennira Aadai (1965), directed by C. V. Sridhar. The following year, she made her debut in Telugu cinema with the film Manushulu Mamathalu. She was the first heroine to appear in skirts in Tamil films.
33. She was elected to the Tamil Nadu legislative assembly(Bodinayakkanur) in 1989. and became the first woman to be elected Leader of the Opposition.
34. 11 11 December 1980 He is an Indian film actor He graduated with an engineering degree from Crescent Engineering College.
35. He has also ventured into film production in order to promote new talents and help funding small budget films. In 2010, he established the banner "The Show People" . Filmfare Award for Best Male Debut for 2005.
36. Maaya kaanaadi Va Kadhal solla vanthaen
37. 12 May 9, 1955 (1955-05-09) A former member of the DMK, he launched his own dravidian party, the Thayaga Marumalarchi Kazhagam in 1991 He has stated that during the 2011 assembly elections, he would consider competing alone but later it was reported that his party did not file any nominations.
38. As actor: Raagam Thedum Pallavi Thiruvalla Rayil Payanangalil As Music Director Uravai Kattha Kili Rail Payanangal Vasantha Azhaipugal
40. 13 He is a Tamil film actor, director, film producer and writer. He wrote a book named Kirukkkalgal - Thamizh Kavithai Thoguppu which was released by Kalaingar Karunanidhi. He acted and directed his first film ………………………in 1989which won the National Award for Best Regional Film.
41. AS Actor Dhavani Kanavugal Thaiyalkaaran Engal Samy Ayyappan Unnai Vaazhthi Paadugiren Suyamvaram 2010 Filmfare Award for Best Supporting Actor – Tamil
42. His daughter Keerthana won the National Award (Child Artiste) for the Tamil film. She is a assistant director of mani rathnam.
43. His daughter Keerthana won the National Award (Child Artiste) for the Tamil film. She is a assistant director of mani rathnam.