Speaking is an
interactive process of
that involves producing
and receiving and
How to Learn Speaking and
For SPEAKING Skill
1. Record your voice and listen for
2. Read aloud in English for at least 15
3. Be Patient.
4. Know which version of English you
intend to speak.
Pronunciation is the
ability to use the correct
stress, rhythm, and
intonation of a word in a
Try to imitate
Vocabulary is the set of
words within a language
that are familiar to that
How to Learn Vocabulary
1. Write the word in a note book.
2. Put the words into different groups.
3. Say the words many times.
4. Ask someone to test you.
5. Use the words in your own speaking and writing.
Grammar is the set of rules that
govern the usage of English
language. A strong grasp of
English grammar is therefore of
the greatest importance.
How to Learn Grammar
Listening is a communication technique
that requires the listener to feed back what
they hear to the speaker, by way of re-
stating or paraphrasing what they have
heard in their own words, to confirm what
they have heard and moreover, to confirm
the understanding of both parties.
How to Learn Listening Skill
Reading is a complex cognitive
process of decoding symbols in
order to construct or derive
meaning (reading comprehension).
How to Learning Reading Skill
1. Try to understand the overall meaning of a sentence
2. Only use a dictionary.
3. Try to analyze it.
Writing is language in a
textual medium through the
use of a set of signs or
symbols (known as a writing
How to Learn Writing Skill
1. You must take notes during class and don’t
forget do your homework.
2. Translating task are not very popular nowadays.
3. Start correspondence with your foreign friends.
4. Search interactive website that provide online
practice and correction.