PROCESS DOCUMENTATION

684 views
614 views

Published on

PROCESS ENGINEERING CONSULTING

Published in: Business
0 Comments
0 Likes
Statistics
Notes
  • Be the first to comment

  • Be the first to like this

No Downloads
Views
Total views
684
On SlideShare
0
From Embeds
0
Number of Embeds
1
Actions
Shares
0
Downloads
19
Comments
0
Likes
0
Embeds 0
No embeds

No notes for slide

PROCESS DOCUMENTATION

  1. 1. Techserv Process Documentaton Executive Brief Process Documentation Improve probability of Project’s success Our Approach Effective . Efficient . Practical “Promoting Systems Integrity”
  2. 2. Mastering business process management is about maximizing organizational performance, assuring quality "If you don't know where and conformance and enabling agile adaptation in response to the need to change. According to surveys, you are going, any road less than 20% of business activities are capable of will do." "If you don not automation. The remaining 80%+ remain manual know where you are, a map processes, knowledge about which may be the most valuable intellectual asset which your organization won't help." possesses. Most of the process-oriented methodologies are meant to record programmes as they occur and feed the “Any process can be information back to managers, other researchers, policy improved; continuous makers to help them in understanding the working of the project better. However there are several other purposes, improvement is necessary equally important, for which processes are sought . to remain competitive.” Methodical Process Management can identify bottlenecks and inefficiencies that are invisible to the organization— and it can find room for improvement even in well-refined “The quality of a software procedures. product is largely governed Proactively managing the processes can help organisation by the quality of the to… software process used to develop and maintain it.” o Eliminate flaws o Reduce the time spent on a specific task o Decrease costs o Decrease resources associated with any task “A mature organization o Improve efficiency o Improve overall quality does not abandon its o Increase customer and employee satisfaction process in a crisis.” The fact gathering associated with process improvement is a very volatile activity because it tends to create fears about job change and job loss. The skills and the integrity of the professional can go a long way toward reducing these anxieties and gaining cooperation. Skills enable the professional to collect critical, relevant data easily and assure that once collected it will not be lost. But, integrity is more important. It includes making sure that the focus of improvement treats people as a resource to be utilized and not an expense to be cut. When an organization attempts to document its procedures using narrative not only terribly slow, costly, diificulty in understanding. Sadly, even if they were completely up-to-date they would be of little help because they are so hard to follow. Nimbus Control is unique in its ability to involve the whole workforce in business process excellence, so that you can more easily improve performance, efficiency and compliance.
  3. 3. Techserv have developed customizable IT governance framework (Processes, Guidelines, Templates, Checklist, standards) to address IT risks. These framework of processes and controls can be applied during all the aspects of Product development, Product maintenance, IT Outsouring, Product Implementation, IT Security, IT Services. This standard methodology can be applied with minimum changes, which can be as low as 5 – 15% of effort to develop the new IT outsourcing governance framework from scratch. OVERVIEW OF TECHSERV’S IT GOVERNANCE FRAMEWORK
  4. 4. TECHSERV’S APPROACH TO …. ESTABLISHING IT GOVERNANCE FRAMEWORK Arul nambi Cell +91 9892504538 Tel. 91 – 22 – 28573170 E-MAIL : aruln@techservconsult.com www.techservconsult.com “Promoting Systems Integrity”

×