1. Use Images that are common to your core demographic. Find images that compel emotion. Use images that are technically correct. Capture the moments that matter. Smiles are the new premium commodity .
2. Crop for placement ( square or rectangle) Size, Ratio and Orientation. Color and contrast. Use logo and watermark.
3. Pinned Photo Ratio is 1 to 1 Profile is 1 to 1 and must not be smaller than 180 px by 180 px Time line is 851 px x 315 or 3.2 to 1 ratioFacebook albums center your images and will use a basic rule oforientation with wall lay out. I use the Bob Wydra 4 post rule byposting the first image as the main image and then 3 followingimages at 1 to 1 ratio.
4. First image determines layout.
5. Click on image and drag and drop.
6. All the major search engines have their own image searchengines.Use descriptive file namesBad: www.yoursite.com/images/photo-356789.jpgGood: www.yoursite.com/images/row-boat-by-lake.jpgUse the social photo sitesUpload some of your images to photo hosting sites likeFlickr.com. Add links back to the relevant page on your site.
7. Your gift from Mark. @ and Tagging
8. Using the tag and @ sign feature will connect you to your outer sphere of influence. Raise your insights! Engage more fans! Be seen on more walls!
9. Engage fans and organizations with large number of followers. Sponsor a photographer to document events that interest your demographics. Tag and link to your sponsors and media. Drop in links to web sites and blogs. TAKE CARE OF YOUR KEY ENGAGMENT CONTACTS! (Compensation)