Transcript of "Artromick Med Server Quick Guide for Hospital Computing Solutions"
Quick Start User Guide
TX10 MedServer All-in-One
Computer Power On / Off
• ON: Press ON/OFF button on monitor for
approximately 2-3 seconds.
• OFF: Use standard operating system Log
Off/Shut Down procedures.
If the computer does not power-up, be certain battery is
charged to sufficient level (>20%). If not, please be certain
to immediately recharge unit.
Cart On / Off
Position switch in the ON or OFF position (located on lower / back
portion of cart). ON position for normal operation and function
of computer and lock system. OFF position for storage to protect battery life.
Battery Charge / Recharging
• Plug the cart into an outlet. LCD display will read “ CHARGING ” to confirm cart is
• To check battery charge level, press the button on the keypad. The cart must be unplugged
to check the battery charge level.
To ensure ample power for continuous and uninterrupted use, please plug cart into outlet during any period
when the unit is not in use. BE SURE TO UNPLUG CART BEFORE MOVING AWAY FROM OUTLET.
Unlocking the Cart During Medication Pass
1. Press the button on keypad to ‘wake-up’ the keyless lock system.
2. LCD will display “ENTER ACCESS CODE”. Enter the valid 4-digit access code. If you make a mistake while
entering your code, press the button to delete the incorrect digit(s), and re-enter correct code.
3. Cart will open and provide access to patient bins and drawers.
Securing the Cart During Medication Pass
1. Close all patient bins and drawers.
2. Press the button on the keypad.
3. Once the cart is secure, the LCD will display “CART SECURED”.
4. If the cart remains motionless while unlocked, the auto-relock will engage.
5. If the cart has relocked, simply enter a valid 4-digit access code to access cart.
To adjust the vertical height of the work surface or computer monitor, perform the following:
• To raise the unit, press the button on the keypad.
• To lower the unit, press the button on the keypad.