WordPress on Amazon S3: real simple. Launch your own WordPress site to the cloud today!
You don’t even have to change the web hoster.
Step 1. Deploy Cloud Storage Engine (ClouSE) for MySQL on your WordPress site
Step 2. Move the website content to the cloud
Step 3. Activate WP2Cloud plugin
Now WordPress can seamlessly store all its data on the cloud storage.
Using cloud storage to store website data has the following benefits:
• No backup and recovery is needed for site data
• Storage is extremely reliable and durable
• Media files (such as pictures, documents) are served by the cloud storage directly
• Storage cost scales with usage, no upfront reservation is needed
• Storage consumption scales up and down with the amount of data stored
This presentation provides a step-by-step guide for anyone to launch a WordPress site that stores its data in Amazon S3.
Launch your own WordPress site to the cloud today! It’s easy and FREE, no writing code is required. Start at http://www.oblaksoft.com/downloads.