MAAPA Director Job Advertisement
The Massachusetts Aggregate and Asphalt Pavement Association (MAAPA) is seeking a qualified individual
for the role of MAAPA Director to represent and manage our association, along with the current Board of
Directors and our existing membership. A desired candidate for this position should process a bachelor’s
degree in a related discipline and have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in the aggregate and asphalt
pavement industry. In addition to a solid technical background in the industry, this candidate should possess
excellent presentation and rapport-building skills as the advocate for our industry and membership in multiple
Additional qualifications, responsibilities and duties of this position would include:
• Possess knowledge in aggregates, pavement materials, pavement design and construction, and related
• Promote the benefits and use of asphalt pavements and related products to state, municipal, private
specifiers and end users.
• Develop and maintain professional relationships with contacts at MassDOT and other related agencies,
municipalities and organizations that are responsible for the development of specifications as related to
the work of our industry.
• Meet with MassDOT, and other related agencies, entities and municipalities to relate questions and
provide input on behalf of the MAAPA membership.
• Perform administrative responsibilities as related to the business of the MAAPA organization including
preparation of yearly operating budget, maintenance of all association records and meeting minutes,
issuance and collection of yearly dues from association membership.
• Schedule, prepare and facilitate the agenda and related information for all board and membership
meetings of the MAAPA organization.
• Assist the Construction Industries of Massachusetts (CIM) organization and staff as directed by the
Executive Director of CIM.
Hours and salary are negotiable. Please respond to email@example.com with a letter expressing your
interest and your resume.
About our Organization:
The Massachusetts Aggregate and Asphalt Pavement Association (MAAPA) represents producers of
aggregates and asphalt pavements and their associated industry partners in the Commonwealth of
Massachusetts. Its members provide quality products and services to the industry and strive to provide a safe
work place for their employees and are stewards of the environment.
Massachusetts Aggregate and Asphalt Pavement Association is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation,
disability, veteran status or national origin.