Content Matters Content Creation for Search www.SearchEngineRankings.com.au Presented by : Jasmine Batra
What we will cover
- 3 step formula for SEO Content Creation.
- Examples on good v/s bad copy.
- Guidelines for effective content creation.
Why Content Matters
- Establish website authority
- Turn your website into a link magnet
What Next? WWW.SEARCHENGINERANKINGS.COM.AU Keywords Volume gift hampers 74,000 Gift baskets 49,500 gourmet hampers 12,100 food hampers 9,400 gifts basket 1900
Questions to Ask WWW.SEARCHENGINERANKINGS.COM.AU
Approach Grouping of selected keywords. Mapping Pages to Phrases. Placing of selected phrases on target pages. WWW.SEARCHENGINERANKINGS.COM.AU
- A broad-based keyword strategy allows your site to position well for a number of key-phrases – not just one or two.
- Grouping and sub-grouping.
- Speak to the defined market.
- Are you sitting on a goldmine of undiscovered positioning opportunities?
Keyword Targeting Blog post Buzz Words Long tail Product page Evergreen words Strong keywords Location Industry type Usage Inner city Telcos Job Tracking
What it does NOT mean WWW.SEARCHENGINERANKINGS.COM.AU
Content Creation Strategies…
- Grow your content by inviting comments
- Replace generic phrases with descriptive
- Get Creative – contests and top 50
Product pages Keyword rich content that the search engines will love. Resources page – buying guide , how-to articles, tips WWW.SEARCHENGINERANKINGS.COM.AU
- A luxury accommodation in Gold Coast.
- TARGET KEYWORDS: H oliday accommodation Gold coast, luxury holiday gold coast.
- H1 - Welcome to Ivory Palms
- H1-Luxury holiday accommodation in Gold Coast
- H2-Enjoy Gold Coast in the lap of luxury
- Stuffing keywords into your content will impact user experience and result in penalties from the search engines.
- TARGET KEYWORDS: ‘life insurance quotes’ , ‘life insurance online’ and ‘free life insurance’
- Get Life insurance online. We provide life insurance quotes online. For free life insurance quotes …..
- ‘ Get free life insurance quotes online’
Content Audit Track content performance
Guidelines for content creators
- Key-phrases in headlines and sub-headlines.
- Key-phrases in the first and last para.
- Key phrases in hyperlinks.
- Key phrases in meta data.
- Key phrases (including stemming and variation) sprinkled throughout the copy.
- Review meta-data alignment to content.
Melbourne Office 943 - 944 / 1 Queens Road, Melbourne, 3004 Victoria Sydney Office Level 21, Tower 2, Darling Park 201 Sussex Street, Sydney
- www. Search Engine Rankings. com .au