1. Create an account with Slideshare (http://www.slideshare.net)2. Create your slideshow in Powerpoint ~Don’t worry about animations or transition effects because those won’t show up in your slide share presentation3. Upload your slideshow to Slide Share by clicking the “Upload” button at the top of the page.
1. Add a description and change the course title
Congratulations!! Your Slide Share is ready to use!You can now upload it to Blackboard, Blogger, Facebook, etc.
• Now add the slideshare to your assignment.• Choose Slideshare from the mashup menu
• Search for the Slidshare presentation and choose Select when you find your file – ** HINT** Choose “Specific Presentation (URL)” in the Search Type Dropdown menu. Then copy & paste type presentation’s URL in the search box Copy and Paste URL Choose “SpecificPresentation (URL)”
• Click submit after you have selected your file.• Review your submission to make sure it is ready to turn in. Make sure that you choose “Embed Presentation”
• Click Submit and you have successfully turned in an assignment with a Slideshare presentation.