• The first thing you need to know, is that the Chinese eat everything that is edible from
• There are lots of different types of meat, veggies, soups, and sauces in China the sauce I want to talk about is hoisin sauce
• Hoisin sauce is one of the most famous sauces in China. Hoisin sauce is made from: Soy beans, Flour,• And spices. Hoisin sauce is almost always served with Peking Duck.
• One of the places that gives china all there food is Hainan
• Hainan’s leading crops are rice, coconuts, palm oil, pineapples,• Black pepper, coffee, tea, cashews, and
• Now I want to talk about how the Chinese eat there food. First of all in china a meal never begins until everyone is seated.• The oldest are served first and they all sit very close together at a low table.
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.