1. SUSTAINABLE URBAN CITYAT STOCKHOLM, SWEDENKKKA 6416 Muhammad bin RamlanSUSTAINABLE URBAN DISIGN P 57600
2. CONTENT Location Stockholm City Stockholm City Plan Stockholm City Green Map Conclusion
5. Stockholm City
6. Stockholm City Home to approximatelyCapital & largest city in 22% of Swedens Sweden population Known for its beauty, its The earliest written buildings andmention of the name architecture, its cleanStockholm dates from and open water, and its 1252 many parks.
7. Stockholm City
8. Stockholm City
9. Stockholm City
10. Stockholm City Plan Sustainable plan: The Stockholm city plan on 4 October 1999 is the comprehensive plan for land, water uses and development. The main strategy is to achieve sustainable development by “building the city inwards”. An overall green structure (green map) is defined in the plan along with guidelines for green qualities.
11. Stockholm City Green Map
12. CONCLUSION Stockholm As A Sustainable City Reuse already developed land Enhance the character of the city Redevelop semi-central area & transform older industrial areas into new urban areas of mixed uses Concentrate new development to areas with good access to public transport