4. Papers Returned!</li></ul>It’s the last day of class!<br />
5. Conference sign-ups:<br /><ul><li>I’ve cleared lots of time in my calendar for you to meet with me to discuss projects, revisions, etc.
6. You can choose a face-to-face OR virtual conference (AIM or Skype). Please specify which kind of conference you’d like in the “Location” box.
7. Face-to-face conferences will happen in my office, 274 Bessey.
8. Bring your grade sheets, drafts, other materials to conference!</li></ul>Go to http://tungle.me/julieplatt to sign up for a meeting. <br />
9. Workshop: project #5 rough cuts<br />If you worked in a group, get with your group now.<br />Log into MSU Google Docs and look for the folder “Project5_Workshop”<br />Find the document with your book title.<br />Think of any questions that you might have, or any thing you’d like your reviewers to comment on, and type those questions into the document. (You can consult the Project #5 grading rubric to help you think of questions).<br />
10. Workshop: project #5 rough cuts<br /><ul><li>We’ll all watch the videos on the overhead computer one at a time.
11. After each video, feel free to ask the composer(s) questions, make comments, etc.
12. Access the document in MSU Google Docs that corresponds to the video you just watched, and type some feedback for the composer(s). Be aware lots of people will be working at once.</li></li></ul><li>Final exam<br /><ul><li>Our “final exam” day is Wednesday May 4, 10 am to 12 pm. It will be in this room. You must attend.
13. Everything is due on this day: Project 5, Project 4, and any revisions.
14. I’ll bring some candy for us to snack on as we watch your final videos!</li>