Anjo C. Ramos
method for developing new ideas
when the individuals are unaware of
developing a new idea through a list
of related issues or suggestions.
developing a new idea through a chain
of word associations.
developing a new idea by looking at
Five – step Process
1. Isolate the elements of the problem.
2. Find the relationship between these elements.
3. Record the relationship in an orderly form.
4. Analyze the resulting relationships to find ideas or
5. Develop new ideas from these patterns.
Collective Notebook Method
developing a new idea by group
members regularly recording ideas.
developing a new idea by looking at the
positives and negatives.
developing a new idea by
thinking without constraints.
developing a new idea by focusing
on parameter identification creative