1. What comes to your mind when you think
2. NIAGARA FALLS
Height 59 Mtrs
3. Or if You are an Indian
Height – 253 Mtrs
4. But certainly you don’t think of
Victoria, Angel and Iguazu Falls.
So Lets see Why you should think of these
5. So what is this? This is the aerial top view of the Victoria Falls
6. The Victoria Falls has a width of 1.7 km (1 mile) and height of 108 m
(360 ft), forming the largest sheet of falling water in the world.
7. The Victoria Falls are on the Zambezi river.
The falls are shared between Zambia and Zimbabwe.
8. What about this waterfall. How high do you think this fall is ?
The height of this
waterfall is 979
Mtrs. Sixteen times
Three times the
height of the
9. Angel Falls
Angel Falls is the
world's highest free-
waterfall at 979 m
(3,212 ft), with an
uninterrupted drop of
807 m (2,648 ft),
located in the
10. From About
1 Km Below
11. When there
we can see
of the fall.
12. This next waterfall consists of
about 270 falls along 2.7 kilometers
of the Iguazu River. Some of the
individual falls are up to 82 meters
in height, though the majority are
about 64 meters.
13. IGUAZU FALLS
14. IGUAZU FALLS
15. IGUAZU FALLS
Iguazu Falls are the waterfalls of the Iguazu
River located on the border of the Brazilian state
of Paraná and the Argentine province of Misiones
16. So remember Niagara is not the
only waterfall worth remembering.