2. Destinations and RV parksDestination RV Park Price DetailsMemphis, TE Dub Patton Recreation Area, 18& Dub Patton Recreation Area ARKABUTLA LAKE, MS 3905 Arkabutla Dam Road Coldwater MS 38618-6548Oklahoma Oklahoma City East KOA 37$ Oklahoma City East KOA 6200 South Choctaw Road (405) 391-5000 Choctaw, OK 73020Santa Fe, New Mexico Santa Fe KOA 35$ 934 Old Las Vegas Highway (505) 466-1419 Santa Fe, NM 87505Grand Canyon, Arizona Mather Campground (AZ) 18$ Grand Canyon National Park 928-638-7851Powell Lake - Page Wahweap RV & Campground 43$ Lake Powell Resorts & Marinas, 100 Lakeshore Drive, Page, AZ 86040 888.896.3829Zion National Park, Utah Watchman Campground (UT) 20$ A009R Zion National Park 435-772-3837Las Vegas, Nevada MGM Grand Hotel and Casino 90$ 3799 Las Vegas Blvd S Las Vegas 89109 conformation no: 36801464Phoenix, Arizona Tortilla (AZ) 21$ TONTO NF - FSSaguaro National park, Tortilla (AZ)Arizona TONTO NF – FS (90 m)
3. Destination RV Park Price DetailsCarlsbad Caverns National Park Carlsbad KOA 40$ 2 Manthei Road, Highway 285, Carlsbad, NM 88220Big Bend National Park, Texas Rio Grande Village 14$San Antonio, Texas (evening 8.4 and day Fort Sam Houston Army 17$ CABC Army RV Park, 1212 Stanley Road,9.4) RV Park Fort Sam Houston, TX 78234-5020 210-221-5502Huston, Texas (evening 9.4 and day Angie10.4)Pensacola, Florida Navarre Beach 55$ 9201 Navarre Parkway Campground Navarre, Florida 32566 939-2188 )850( Blue Angel Naval )850( 453-9435/ 2030 Recreation Area First to come ask for Battleship Row (military) Blue Angel Naval Recreation Area, 2100 Bronson Road, Pensacola, FL 32506-5000
4. 26.03 Stops on the Way to MemphisStops Price Address Description Add informationCHEAHA STATE PARK 19644 HWY 281 Playground, picnic tables, trails, http://www.alapark.com/CheahaResort/ Delta, AL 36258 swimming I-20 Exit 191Oak Mountain State Park 3$/1$ 200 Terrace Dr. Treetop natural trail, wildlife Pelham, AL 35124 center, picnic area, lake, 4 Man Pedal Boat: $12 per hour
5. :Services:Services & Amenities Dub Patton Recreation Area, ARKABUTLA LAKE, MS
6. Things to do at MemphisPlaces Prices Things to do DirectionsGraceland (1½h) 30$/13$/0 Graceland Mansion Tour 3734 Elvis Presley Blvd (2 ½ to 3 hours) Graceland Platinum Tour Memphis, TN 38116 34$/16/0 Parking is located at 3717 AAA 10% off Elvis Presley Blvd., Memphis, TN 38116. There is a fee for parking http://www.elvis.com/gracel and/The Peabody Free ducks at PEABODY HOTEL http://www.peabodymemphiducks at s.com/PEABODY HOTEL 149 UNION AVENUE, MEMPHIS, TN 38103Charlie Vergos Lunch Near the ducksrendezvous 52 S. Second Streetcharcoal ribs Memphis, TN 38103
7. Stops on the Way to OklahomaStops Prices Hours Things to do DirectionsHot Springs free visitor center is Central Avenue and Bathhouse 325 Central Avenue open daily 9:00 Row , Grand Promenade Hot Springs, AR 71901 a.m. to 5:00 p.m Hot springs mountain trail 1.7 mile, Hot spring mountain tower 4$/2$ 4pm, 6pm National Park Duck Tours 418 Central Avenue Hot Springs, AR 71901 501-321-2911, 800-682-7044Oklahoma City East Oklahoma City East KOAKOA 6200 South Choctaw Road Choctaw, OK 73020
8. Stops in Oklahoma on the Way to Santa FeStops Attractions DirectionsOklahoma City East KOA Horseshoes, Volleyball Oklahoma City East KOA Badminton, Nature Watching 6200 South Choctaw Road One Mile Walking Trail, Playground Choctaw, OK 73020National Cowboy museum 12.50$/5.75$ 10 A.M. to 5 P.M 1700 N.E. 63rd Street Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73111Langston’s Western shop 2224 Exchange Ave. Oklahoma City, OK usCattlemens Steak house Lunch 1309 S. Agnew .. Oklahoma City, OK .. 7310878. Mohawk Lodge American First and oldest American Indian trading post 22702 Rt. 66 N., ClintonIndian Store82.National Route 66 Museum 27117 w. Hwy. 66, Elk CityAmarillo TX Big Texan Steak Ranch & Motel Cadillac Ranch I-40 exit 60-62Santa Rosa Route 66 Auto Museum (7.30-5.00) 2766 Old Route 66Santa FeTotal
9. Santa FeAttractions Activities DirectionsCanyon Road Shops, art galleries, restaurants East from Paseo de PeraltaBarrio De Analco Oldest Santa Fe neighborhood: oldest house, E. De Vargas St. at galleries and restaurants Old Santa Fe TrailSt Francis CathedralAccess Santa Fe Tour 2 hours 10$/0$ St Francis hotel
10. Stops on the Way from Santa Fe to Grand CanyonPossible stopsTurquoise Trail Scenic Drives Between Santa Cedar Crest, Golden, Madrid, http://www.turquoisetrail.org/ Fe and Albuquerque Cerrillos.Acoma Pueblo Sky city I-40 exit 108 888 SKY CITY • Interstate 40 Exit 102 • Acoma, NMEl Malpais National world of lava tube caves, cinderMonument cones, pressure ridges, and bridgesGallupPetrified forest Open With one of the worlds largest and you have one hour: Westbound Interstate 40 till 6 pm most colorful concentrations of Stop at the Painted Desert Visitor travelers should take Exit 311, petrified wood, multi-hued Center drive the 28 miles through the badlands of the Painted Desert, Drive through the park (28 miles) park and connect with Highway historic structures, archeological Stop at Kachina Point 180 at the south end. Travel 19 sites, and displays of over 200- Drive Blue Mesa Road miles on Highway 180 North to million-year-old fossils, this is a If Stop at Rainbow Forest Museum return to Interstate 40 via surprising land of scenic wonders Bicycles are a great way to travel Holbrook. and fascinating science through Petrified Forest National Park. The 28 mile park road and 3.5 mile loop around Blue Mesa offer scenic vistas without large changes in elevation. The park roads are relatively narrow, but long, straight passing areas allow motorized vehicles to pass bicyclists safely.
11. Grand CanyonPlace Hours DescriptionSouth Rim 8 -5 Start with Canyon View Information Plaza Near the camping Visitor center and Mather Point I-Max cinema Yavapai Observation Station 75min Board the free Hermit rest route shuttle bas with stops at 9 7 miles overlooks 15-haf-a-day Rim Trail. Mostly paved Follows the rim for 12 miles 2h Bright Angel Trail steep but popular 3 miles round trip 1h South Kaibab Trail – step with expansive views from Yaki 1.9 miles point to Ooh Aah Point
12. Powell Lake - PagestopsWahweap RV Lake Powell Resorts & Marinas, 100& Lakeshore Drive, Page, AZ 86040Campground 888.896.3829Glen Canyon Glen Canyon DumNationalRecreationAreaRainbow Rainbow Bridge is the worlds largest known natural bridge. The span hasBridge undoubtedly inspired people throughout time--from the neighboring AmericanNational Indian tribes who consider Rainbow Bridge sacred, to the 300,000 people fromMonument around the world who visit it each year. Please visit Rainbow Bridge in a spirit that honors and respects the cultures to whom it is sacred. Only by boatNavajo Experience firsthand the culture and traditions of the Diné - the largest Native The Navajo Village Heritage Center isVillage American Nation within the United States. See Diné Artisans at work, enjoy the located in Page, Arizona on the NortheastHeritage traditional Native foods, experience traditional dancing and songs. Experience Corner of Highway 98 and CoppermineCenter the culture. http://navajovillage.com/Welcome.html Road in the Southeast part of town. Page, AZ 84060Navajo Three Mesa Top Trails Behind Visitor Center Always Open Navajo National Monument, Shonto,National Sandal Trail: paved trail leads top overlook of Betatakin/Talastima cliff dwelling Arizona 86054Monument (1-mile round trip). Aspen Trail: branches off Sandal Trail to descend 300 feet to view ancient aspen forest (0.8-mile round trip). Canyon View Trail: view of head of Betatakin Canyon; leads to campground (0.6-mile round trip).
13. Zion Park Trails Description Ascent (avg. t (mi/k ime) m)Parus Trail(Zion Canyon Visitor Easy paved trail follows the Virgin River from South Campground to the Zion Canyon Junction. 1-1/2 50/15 3.5/5.6Center & Canyon Handicap Accessible hoursJunction)Weeping Rock Short, but steep with minor drop-offs. Paved trail ends at a rock alcove with dripping springs. 98/30 1/2 hour 0.5/0.8(Weeping Rock) Hanging gardens of wildflowers decorate the walls in spring and summer. Trailside exhibits. Easy. Minor drop-offs. Paved trail follows the Virgin River along the bottom of a narrow canyon.Riverside Walk 1-1/2 Hanging gardens of wildflowers in spring and summer. Trailside exhibits. 57/17 2.0/3.3(Temple of Sinawava) hours Handicap AccessibleLower Emerald Pools Easy with minor drop-offs. Paved trail takes you to lower pool and small waterfalls. 69/21 1 hour 1.2/1.9(Zion Lodge) Moderate with steep drop-offs. Loop trail to lower and middle pools.Middle Emerald Pools Swimming, wading, or bathing is prohibited in all pools in order to protect the aquatic wildlife and 150/46 2 hours 2.0/3.3(Zion Lodge) preserve this fragile area.Canyon Overlook Moderate with steep drop-offs, mostly fenced. Rocky, uneven trail ends at spectacular viewpoint of(Zion-Mt. Carmel lower Zion Canyon and Pine Creek Canyon. Guidebooks available at visitor center and trailhead. Can 163/50 1 hour 1.0/1.6Highway-east of long be hot by late morning.tunnel)Watchman Moderate with minor drop-offs. Recommended for early and late in the day due to heat. Ends at(Zion Canyon Visitor 368/112 2 hours 2.0/3.3 viewpoint of lower Zion Canyon, Oak Creek Canyon, and town of Springdale.Center)Hidden Canyon Moderate with steep drop-offs. Not for anyone fearful of heights. Ends at mouth of narrow side 850/259 3 hours 2.0/3.2(Weeping Rock) canyon. The Parus Trail offers a paved, car-free alternative for bicyclists to connect with the Zion CanyonBicycling Scenic Drive. Shuttle buses are equipped with bike racks.
14. Las VegasHotels Things to do Prices InformationMGM Lion Habitat Free with MGM Grands 11:00am - 7:00pm daily compliments KA Circus de Soleli $150, $130, $99, and $69 Tuesday - Saturday, 7:00 (Plus taxes and fees) pm and 9:30 pmMandalay Bay Shark Reef Adults $16.95, Children 12 years old 10:00AM - 8:00PM Sunday - and younger $10.95 Thursday 10:00AM - 10:00PM Friday and Saturday Disneys The Lion King 64.00$ ,86.00$ ,113.50$ Saturday Sunday at 4:00pm and 8:00pmCircus Circus Rides and attractions Regular Pass $24.95 (48 inches tall or 10am-12amAdventuredome taller) Junior Pass $14.95 (Under 48 inches tall)Stratosphere Tower at Observation Deck - See Adult - $15.95Stratosphere hotel Vegas from the free- Child - $10.00 standing observation towerParis Las Vegas Eiffel Tower - vews Adults:$10 Children: $7 Daytime Pricing (9:30am- 7:15pm):The Venetian Hotel Madame Tussauds .25$/15/0 10 a.m. daily Gondola RidesBellagio Fountains, botanical free Show every half hour for 20 garden, butterfly habitant minutes
15. Las VegasHotels Things to do InfoMirage Volcano Best at night 25 min free Atrium Inside our front entrance, youll enjoy an extraordinary free experience – a lush and verdant indoor rainforest housed under a 100-foot-high dome. Palm trees reach 60 feet above cascading waterfalls. Lagoons meander through a forest of rich tropical flora including bird of paradise trees, orchids and bromeliads. Aquarium One of our most popular attractions is the aquarium located free behind the front desk. This 20,000-gallon saltwater aquarium is home to angelfish, puffer fish, tangs and other exotic sea creatures Mirage - Siegfried & Roys Experience an exotic, enchanting and wondrous world at Adults:$15.00 Secret Garden and Dolphin Siegfried & Roys Secret Garden and Dolphin Habitat and Children 4 - 12: $10.00 Habitat and White Tiger come face to face with white lions, white tigers, panthers, Ticket sales begin at one Cubs Viewing Hours leopards, and our family of Atlantic Bottlenose Dolphins. hour prior to opening. 702-791-7188. 10:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.mCaesars Palace Shows: Colosseum at Forum – shopping center Caesars PalaceLuxor Las Vegas Great Sphinx of Giza Titanic: the Artifact IMAX experience theaters ExibitionNew York New York Kids AttractionsExcalibur Fantasy Faire MidwayEthel M Chocolate Factory face painting and Friday, Saturday & Sunday, 2 Cactus Garden Drive, Chocolate Factory Tour appearances by The Easter April 2–4 Henderson, NV 89014. Hours: Mon. - Thur. 8:30 Bunny from 1pm–5pm on: a.m. to 4:30 p.m
16. Las VegasAttractionsGood Walks Mummies to Big Apple – from Luxor’s pyramid to Excalibur and across a bridge to New York 15 min New York Molten Fun: The Mirage’s volcano, views from the opposite side of the strip. From Bally’s 25 min head north and stop in front of the Casino Royal. It’s best at night North strip: Viva Italy: stroll the canals around Venetian’s shops, then follow signs toward 45 min Barney’s New York and Palazzo. Wynn Nature: Conservatory gardens in both Wynn Las Vegas and Encore feature seasonal 40 min flowers and trees. Malls: Fashion Show Mall, Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood, Forum Shops Fremont Street: Every hour between sunset and midnight 90-foot-hihg arced canopy comes alive an integrated video, graphics and music show.Shows KA Circus de Solely MGM 40% off military for tickets 04/2; 04/3 531-3826 )702( 99$, 130$, 150$ 7.00 9.00 740-7711 )866( Terry Fator’s musical All Military Personnel will Doors open at 6:30 p.m. 702.792.7777 puppet act at Mirage receive a 25% discount Show at 7:30 p.m 800.963.9634 Disneys The Lion King 64.00$ ,86.00$ ,113.50$ Saturday Sunday at 4:00pm 866-241-2833 and 8:00pm
17. From Las Vegas to PhoenixStops Things to do DirectionsEthel M Chocolate Factory face painting and appearances by The Chocolate Factory Tour 2 Cactus Garden Drive, Easter Bunny from 1pm–5pm on: Hours: Mon. - Thur. 8:30 Henderson, NV 89014. Friday, Saturday & Sunday, April 2–4 a.m. to 4:30 p.mLake Mead
18. PhoenixCanyon Lake Canyon Lake is the smallest DOLLY STEAMBOAT 1-1/2 hours • Prices include Apache Junction, AZ 85217- of the Salt River Projects tax 0977 lakes. The lake is 45 miles 12pm, 2pm Adults: $20 • Children 5 to 2 mile west from camping east of Phoenix and a 12: $12 • age 4 and under 480.288.9233 popular spot for swimming free http://www.dollysteamboat and boating .com/Phoenix Zoo 9 a.m. – 5 p.m 16$/7$ Phoenix Zoo 455 North Galvin Parkway Phoenix, AZ 85008Desert Botanical Garden 8 a.m.-8 p.m. 15$/5$ 1201 N Galvin Pkwy Phoenix, AZ 85008Phoenix South Mountain This, the largest municipal 10919 S Central Ave park in the world, is a Phoenix, AZ 85040 popular hiking, biking and horseback riding trail area.Camelback Mountain 5700 North Echo Canyon Parkway Phoenix, AZ 85018Phoenix, Scottsdale, A few blocks north of Downtown Phoenix’s urban bustle is Roosevelt Row.Biosphere 2 2h36 from Phoenix Military $18 9 am to 4 pm Hwy 77 Children ages 6–12 $13 32540 Biosphere Rd, Oracle, Pinal, Arizona 85623
19. Saguaro Nat ParkThings to do DescriptionSaguaro Nat Park 9:00 a.m. to Saguaro National Park has two districts, separated by the City of 5:00 p.m Tucson. The Tucson Mountain District or Saguaro West, and the Rincon Mountain District or Saguaro East, are approximately 30 miles and 1 hour driving time apart. While similar in terms of plants and animals, subtle differences make both areas worthy of a visit.Tucson Mountain District A short hike on the Valley View Overlook Trail to view the Avra Valley and distant mountain ranges. A fabulous orientation program offering a Native American perspective on the saguaro cactus. Shown daily at the Red Hills Visitor Center. A trip to Signal Hill Picnic Area, which offers visitors the chance to view hundreds of ancientRincon Mountain District A scenic auto/bike tour around the Cactus Forest Loop Drive offering incredible views of the Rincon Mountains. A one mile loop hike along the Freeman Homestead Trail to learn about homesteading in the desert as well as modern Tucson. Cactus Forest Trail (2.5 mile one way inside loop drive) For an easy walk, head out on this multi-use trail (hikers, livestock and bicycles) to the lime kilns historic site. Starting from the north trailhead, it is a 2 mile round trip walk; from the south trailhead 3 miles round trip. This 2.5 mile section of the Cactus Forest Trail is the only trail within Saguaro National Park designated for bicycle use. Be courteous and share the trail with others.
20. On the way to CarlsbadStop Hours Things to do InfoWhite sands 7am- The Dunes Drive. An eight-mile scenic drive leads from the Visitor Center into the For US 70 closurenational 8.30 heart of the dunes. Wayside exhibits at pullouts along the drive provide information, call (575) information about the natural history of the park.monument Visitor Numerous parking areas along the drive allow visitors to stop and walk in the white 678-1178. center sands. Allow 40 minutes driving time for the 16-mile roundtrip, plus additional time day before arriving to 9am- for walking, photography or stopping at pullouts check on closures (575) 6pm Dune Life Nature Trail: Distance from Visitor Center: 2.5 miles (4 km) 679-2599. Length of trail: One mile (1.6 km) loop Description of trail: This is your first opportunity to walk on the sand. The trail is marked by orange posts buried in the sand. This trail is located along the edge of the dune field and is more heavily vegetated than other sections of the dune field. The trail starts down on the desert plain and is level for the first 300 yards before going up a steep slope onto the sand dunes.Carlsbad KOA
21. Carlsbad Caverns National ParkThings to do hours Description AccessThe Natural Entrance 8:30 to 2:00 This 1¼-mile tour follows the traditional explorer’s route,route free with entering the cavern through the large historic natural annual pass entrance. The Natural Entrance route descends more than 750 feet into the earth following steep and narrow trails through a tall and spacious trunk passage called the Main Corridor. Highlights along this route include Bat Cave, Devil’s Spring, Green Lake Overlook and the Boneyard, a complex maze of highly-dissolved limestone rock reminiscent of Swiss cheese.Big Room route 8:30 a.m. to a one-mile, self-guided underground walk around the Access to the Big Room 3:30 p.m perimeter of the largest room in the cave, the Big Room. is provided by free with Taking approximately 1½ hours, this circular route passes elevators located in the annual pass many large and famous features including Bottomless Pit, visitor center Giant Dome, Rock of Ages, and Painted Grotto. Highly decorated and immense, the Big Room should be seen by all park visitors.The Kings Palace tour 10.00-11.30 a 1.5-hour ranger-guided tour through four highly Tour departs from the 8$/4$ decorated chambers, departs from the underground rest underground rest area area
22. 9.04 San AntonioPlace Hours Fees Description AddressFort Sam Houston Army RV CABC Army RV Park, 1212Park Stanley Road, Fort Sam Houston, TX 78234-5020 210-221-5502King William Historic District 107 King Williams St San Antonio Conservation SocietyThe Guenther House the elegant home of 205 East Guenther street Pioneer Flour Mills founding family Breakfast on the riverAlamo Plaza 9-5.30 freeRiver Walk 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM Rio San Antonio Cruises Cruises are 35 to 40 8.25$ 6.00$ military minutes long and cover two and a half miles of the beautiful San Antonio River Walk.Market Square 10.00-8.00 514 W Commerce St
23. PensacolaPlaces Hours Description AdressNavarre Beach Campground 12pm-11am CN008005265 9201 Navarre Parkway Navarre, Florida Row D 32566Gulf Islands National Seashore 7:00 am - 10:00 p.m Fort Pickens In Florida use Exit 12 to I-110 or Exit 22Fort Pickens National park The designated bike lane starts at to the Garcon Point Bridge to US the entrance to Fort Pickens up to Highway 98. the Ranger Station and is approximately four milesPeg Leg Pete’s Lunch seafood 1010 Fort Pickens Road http://www.peglegpetes.com/Naval Aviation Museum 9 a.m. to 5 p.m 1750 Radford Blvd., Suite B, NASFoundation Pensacola, FL 32508