Women's Day with
2. When we do the best that we can, we never know what miracle
is wrought in our life, or in the life of another.
-- Helen Keller
3. We ourselves feel that what we are doing is just a drop in the
ocean. But the ocean would be less because of that missing drop.
4. Do the one thing you think you cannot do. Fail at it. Try again. Do
better the second time. The only people who never tumble are
those who never mount the high wire. This is your moment. Own
-- Oprah Winfrey
5. I really don't think life is about the I-could-have-beens. Life is only
about the I-tried-to-do. I don't mind the failure but I can't imagine
that I'd forgive myself if I didn't try.
-- Nikki Giovanni
6. No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
-- Eleanor Roosevelt
7. Never limit yourself because of others' limited imagination;
never limit others because of your own limited imagination.
Mae Jemison, astronaut
8. You must learn to be still in the midst of activity and to be vibrantly
alive in repose.
9. Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide
Harriet Beecher Stowe
10. Happy International Women’s Day!!!