Presenter 1: Henlie Hj Osman - 10d0008
Presenter 2: Hartunnoo Md Soud -10d0016
• What is bullying?
• Different types of bullying
• Physical bullying
• Verbal bullying
• Indirect bullying
• Characteristic of bullying (aggressor)
• Characteristic of victim
• Causes of bullying
• Common places bullying happened
• Strategies to reduce bullying in school
• Effect of bullying
• Statistic of bullying
• Rules and regulations in school
• Video clip of bullying
• Bullying is when a person is picked on over and over again
by an individual or group with more power either in terms of
physical strength or social standing.
• Some will describe everything from feelings, effects,
consequences and others will describe that bullying is
something that is about power and the is done on purpose.