Be the first to like this
In 2012, Aquent commissioned a survey of 580 marketing, creative, and digital hiring managers to uncover flexible workforce trends in their departments. The survey illuminated several key trends and lessons learned in using a flexible workforce, including:
- Flexible workforce solutions are a critical part of successful marketing and creative organizations
- Gaps in capacity and technical expertise drive outsourcing
- Many hiring managers react to, instead of plan for, additional staffing needs
- Managers continue to shoulder a large workload
- Proactive workforce management practices pay off
Ultimately, the survey data highlighted that a reactive approach to staffing and recruiting a contingent workforce can affect both the manager’s stress level and the team’s overall ability to reach business goals. However, there are steps managers can take to be more proactive in their recruiting and hiring approach. In this webcast, Aquent’s Kelly Boykin explore these three steps for becoming a more proactive marketing, creative, and digital hiring manager.