1. por Larísa en Cádiz Since man came to be there is music; but animals, atoms, and stars also create music. Karlheinz Stockhausen THE ANIMAL KINGDOM
2. The real king of animals is man because his brutality overcomes that of all others. Leonardo Da Vinci
3. Fifty animals are necessary to make a fur coat, but one animal is content with its own fur.
4. Love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man Charles Darwin
5. Children and animals understand better my music. Igor Strawinsky
6. I did not know that you could like so much an animal until I got one. Of the many things I learned, the greatest was that of unconditional love
7. Pity, is always one and the same feeling that you have, be it for an animal, for a man or for a tree. Tolstoy.
8. If the extension of your compassion does not include all living beings, then you will be unable to find peace by yourself. A lbert S chweitzer ( Nobel Prize Winner 1952)
9. Until you have loved an animal, part of your soul will have remained dormant. Anatole France
10. Man has turned Earth into a hell for animals. Arthur Schopenhauer
11. When a man kills a tiger, it is called a game. When a tiger kills a man then it is called savagery.
12. Two things have surprised me: The intelligence of animals and the beastliness of men Flora Tristan
13. Animals are good friends. They neither ask questions nor do they criticise. George Elliot
14. Of all animals in God’s creation, man is the only one who drinks without being thirsty, eats without being hungry and talks without having something to say. John Steinbeck
15. Man, as nature’s frail being, was endowed with two things that should make him the strongest amongst animals: Reason and Sociability. Lucio Anneo Séneca
16. A country or civilisation can be judged by the way it treats its animals. Mahatma Gandhi
18. The day will come when people like me will view the murder of an animal the same way they view that of a man today. Leonardo da Vinci.
19. It is incredible and shameful that neither indoctrinators nor moralists raise their voice against the abuse toward animals. Voltaire.
20. When man feels compassion towards all living beings, then he will be noble. Buda.
21. THE PLANET IS OURS AND ……. THEIRS. LET’S SHARE IT
23. Sometimes they ask me why do I invest so much time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty amongst men. My answer is: I am working at the roots!! George T. Angell Hecho en Cádiz Por I. Maria LARISA 04/03/11