ASBJØRN POULSEN36 ÅR GAMMELFORTID I PR & KOMMUNIKATIONLIDT PÅ KUNDESIDEN OG EN DEL PÅ BUREAUSIDENARBEJDET DEDIKERET MED DIGITAL SIDEN 2005FAR TIL TO - BOSAT I VALBY - OPRINDELIGT FRA ÅRHUS (OG STADIGAGF-FAN)
HVORFOR DIGITALT?DET DIGITALE ER FORANDERLIGT OG HURTIGTDET ER MÅLBART (REAL TIME)DET ER (ELLER KAN VÆRE) DIALOGORIENTERETDET ER RIGT, OG INDEHOLDER ALLE INDHOLDSTYPERDET ER DE FACTO MED OS ALLESAMMEN - HELE TIDENDET ER DEN VEJ PENGENE BEVÆGER SIGOG JEG KAN SE MINE EGNE BØRN FORETRÆKKE DET DIGITALE
HELLO MONDAYDIGITALT KREATIVT BUREAU30 MEDARBEJDERE - 5 PARTNEREKONTORER I AARHUS, KØBENHAVN & NEW YORKKONCEPTER, DESIGN OG KREATIV KODEBRED PALETTE AF DANSKE & INTERNATIONALE KUNDER46 FWAS I 6 CREATIVE CIRCLES I ÅRETS DIGITALE BUREAU 2010 &2011 I 1 D&AD GOLDEN PENCIL
OVERORDNETTEKNOLOGI ER NOGET MAN ARBEJDER MED (KREATIVT ENDDA) IKKE MODDET DIGITALE ER MED OS HELE TIDEN (MOBILE / APPS / LOCATION / AR)NETTET ER (STADIGVÆK) SOCIALTSELVFREMSTILLING ER STÆRK MEKANISME
- In 2013, mobile phones will overtake PCs at themost common web access device worldwideGartner
– Most innovation with interaction will be throughWeb GL and native apps.Unfortunately, the responsive era of websites willtemporarily stiﬂe somecreativity.
– I think 2013 will be a year of limbo when it comesto [responsive] websites. They will continue to bewildly popular but will lack when it comes toinnovation and creativity.
– This is why the mobile world today has so muchfocus on native apps. Every new generation bringsradical new features, and the Web will always bebehind on those. So the cutting edge is native.
– I doubt standards-based Apps will completelykill native Apps. I think native Apps aretemporarily very important because the web-standards stuff hasn’t yet got the capability of thenative stuff, but the gap’s closing.
– If companies want to push the boundaries ofcreativity in responsive design, they will have tocommit more time and budget.
– Responsive sites and mobile targeting willbecome ever more important. It’s probably notlong until mobile is the dominant form ofbrowsing.
– What do you think we’ll see in layout and UIdesign in 2013?– More app-like websites. Fully responsive. Touch-optimized interfaces and even touchoptimizedwebsites
– Mobile will continue to grow in importance, andwith OSs implementing mobile like interfaces,users will adapt to a more mobile friendly interneteasily
– So it’s not just screen sizes, it’s to do with whereyou are and that, I think, is the biggest issue withdoing responsive design at the moment. You can’tjust make assumptions based on screen size, youneed to be thinking, “Where is this person andwhat connection are they on?”
– Responsive might not only be in terms of designand technology, but also in terms of content andconcept.
KORT SAGTNATIVE APPS ER DER, HVOR KREATIVITETEN UDFOLDER SIG OGGRÆNSERNE FOR INTERAKTION FLYTTESWEB APPS FORDRER TILGÆNGELIGHED PÅ TVÆRS AF PROPRIETÆRESTANDARDERAL DIGITAL UDVIKLING SKAL FORHOLDE SIG TIL MOBILE
APPS VS. WEBAPPS FULD UDNYTTELSE AF TEKNOLOGI FULD KONTROL OVER OPLEVELSEN DEFINEREDE DISTRIBUTIONSAPPARATER
APPS VS. WEBWEB STADIG BEGRÆNSNINGER (OMEND FÆRRE) I TEKNOLOGI TILGÆNGELIGHED PÅ TVÆRS AF PLATFORME BEDRE UDNYTTELSE AF BUDGETTER FRI FOR GODKENDELSESPROCESSER
APPS VS. WEBHYBRIDER NATIVE APP MULIGHEDER I WRAPPER DEFINEREDE DISTRIBUTIONSAPPARATER OPDATERING VIA WEB / BACK END
DET GØR I IKKE! The only constant is change, continuing change, inevitable change, that is the dominant factor in society today. No sensible decision can be made any longer, without taking into account not only the world as it is, but the world as it will be. Isaac Asimov