Social interaction within 10 years, taking into consideration the impact oftechnology on human relations
• Social networks are going to enlarge their popularity and expansion. They are not substitutes for real live communication, but will be more likely competing with traditional messaging through e-mail. The amount of members will grow and networks themselves will be more and more functional. Even today social networks offer not only the blog service but chats, messengers, file holders, videos and audios share, mp3-player etc. file holders Videos & audios share chat messenger
• Social networks are going to be merged into a unified space, where users will have a universal account or ID-number to access any of the resources. Also there will be further integration into other programs and devices. Now networking clients like Twitter and Facebook are already built-in by default in smartphones and in the future the process will progress further. For example, opportunity to phone via cell phone to user’s account in social network will be possible.
• The users of social networks will be online much more. This won’t be only supported by the integration into mobile phones, but also by the growing popularity of tablet PCs. Therefore, ability to move without losing connection will be provided. mobile tablet mobility phones PCs
• Social networks are going to develop cloud services. They will allow and enhance the users’ willingness to store not only photos, audio or video files (mostly for entertainment), but also work documents and files. Computers and phones will be transformed from being repositories of information to a point of access to cloud services. Users will not be tied to specific devices and will freely be able to access their information from anywhere in the world.
• The next step of evolution and extension will be synergy of social networks and means of payment. Through accounts in social networks users will be able to take out a loan, pay the bills, etc. There are alternative possibilities for development: Visa and MasterCard will be even more integrated with Facebook, Twitter and other similar resources. Otherwise social networks will organize their own payment system and become competitors to the first.• Hence bank cards which we are used to may completely disappear from circulation. People will pay for purchases via their mobile phones. social mean of personal smartphone network payment purse Scilicet… personal smartphone purse
• Now lets look at the process of development of social networks from a PR point of view. PR departments of any organization today are obliged to create, monitor and manage the online community by default. But this is a two-way communication process. Today social networks can influence target audiences, but at the same time their members have an impact on organizations.• So in a modern world where technologies are so deeply intertwined with communication process, the ability to create and conduct the appropriate (profitable for business purpose) environment for interaction through social networks is a significant professional skill.
The result is:• Social networks of the future are… universal id-number of person payment smartphone system the major effective tool for PR-influece which has ever existed.