7. The  Omni-­‐Channel  Retailer  The  Omni-­‐Channel  Retailer  improves  the  experience  &    buying  process  for  customers.  Single Channel Retailer Multi-Channel Retailer Cross-Channel Retailer Omni-Channel RetailerBulk of revenue from Different channels in Some cross channel Unified experience…one channel… silos… capabilities… •  Flexibility and•  Traditional brick and •  Silo business units •  Single brand access seamless shopping mortar retailer across all channels •  Stock availability •  Full product offering•  Pure play online •  Separate supply across all channels retailer •  High level customer chains and systems service •  Single view for the customer across all •  Product variety channels •  Differentiated services •  Single organization servicing all channels
13. Omni-­‐channel  -­‐  Powered  by  APIs   Complete  Retail  2.0  Suite  Consumer accesses apps >> Apps use technology services inside of Open API >> Open API accesses retail store products >> Consumer buys products from retailer Social Networking Demographic Targeting Retailer Social Networking Inventory Filtering Open API Barcode Scanning Location Services Social Networking Augmented RealityLook Envision Match Give Description Description Description Description Browse and share a look’ Visualization of product Find and share an Guided inventory comprised of multiple allowing a customer to alternative to a brand-name filtering based on a retailer products, see a product in action in product based on a specific giver’s needs, a represented as collection. their specific environment item’s brand or style via recipients wants and/or Collections can be user or (clothing, home goods, barcode, description, an event type. Goal retailer defined. Goal Goal Goal accessories). location, retailer and/or Target key customer demographics, sell cost. multiple products as a solution, brand Allows a consumer to ‘test-drive’ a Educate customer of retailer Expedite customer’s product selection product without physically having to alternatives to competitor’s products. awareness through user networks and process and increase the desired interact with it. Drive customer awareness of retailer’s social channels. dollar amount spent on a gift. additional product offerings.
14. Mobile   Apps  &   Social   Widgets  Data   Data  &  AnalyPcs   Open   API
15. Integrate  –  Touch  Point  AnalyPcs   Shops at Location Price Customer 4 JCP Preference Lives In Checkins BrandsPurchases Payment Has 873 Friends 9 Friends Channel Needs Likes JCP who like JCP Likes Fitness Centers Time Preference
16. DemonstraPon  Live  Demo  –  Look  ApplicaHon   Create Collections Customize Collections Themed assortments of products organized by Personalize with a cover picture, a name, and add categories. any combination of Kohl’s products.