2. Company History <ul><li>Started in 1963 with a one man office </li></ul><ul><li>Now serves 6 offices with 150 insurance professionals who serve over 5,000 commercial clients </li></ul><ul><li>Specializing In: </li></ul><ul><ul><li>Construction & Real Estate, Manufacturing & Distribution </li></ul></ul><ul><ul><li>Schools & Public Entities, Senior Living & Social Services </li></ul></ul><ul><ul><li>Transportation </li></ul></ul><ul><li>Products Include: </li></ul><ul><ul><li>Business Insurance, Risk Management, Employee Benefits, M3 Financial </li></ul></ul><ul><ul><li>Personal Home & Auto, Individual health </li></ul></ul>
3. SWOT & Company Goals Strengths: Weaknesses: ~Full-service insurance provider ~Low brand identity ~personalized attention for personal ~Little social media/on-line advertising or business manners ~Clients not aware of all services ~Well-educated staff offered Opportunities Threats: ~Growth in the areas small business owners looking ~Major competition with other insurance providers such as for both personal and professional insurance Progressive, Nationwide, GEICO, Metlife, Aetna ~Exploring new ways to serve the client ~Consumers are overwhelmed with services offered ~Large opportunity for internet marketing, social media, PR, etc. Goals: ~To increase clients knowledge of services offered ~Increase clients ~Increase services offered by current clients ~Increase word of mouth advertising in the surrounding communities ~Give M3 a brand identity in the minds of consumers
4. M3 Campaign ~M3 insurance solutions is more than a “regular” insurance agency. It offers more than meets the eye with innovative and committed business professionals ~M3 offers, full-service insurance agency, personal attention to your needs with a personalized insurance plan, insurance for any business venture you may need, risk management development and financial analysis for companies, equipped with employee benefits and retirement plans. ~M3 can offer clients anything for personal insurance to corporate and public domain insurance So, how do we get more customers?
5. How we are going to Advertise with the implementation of various social media tactics We will Use: ~Google AdWords for Search Engine Optimization ~ Blogging to see what consumers are talking about and what is important to them when dealing with insurance ~Updated LinkedIn page to entice businesses and educated viewers ~Twitter, so you can update your clients on your upcoming educational webinars, association events, trade shows and roundtable interviews ~Facebook Fan page with a face book advertisement to locally and nationally connect to other business, fans and community ~Press Release about various community endeavors to connect with the community and give off the family friendly and business professional vibe
6. Google AdWords and The Blog Effect Google AdWords is an amazing tool for search engine optimization. With AdWords your company can pick key words that when typed into the google search engine that cause your advertisement and website to pop up on the search bar to the left. You can pick demographic regions, salary levels, professional levels, etc. that you want to target so only those who are your potential customers will see the ad when the appropriate keyword is typed in such as insurance, risk management, car insurance, health insurance, etc. You can also monitor who goes onto your site, how long they stay there and really get a feel for the audience that clicks on your ad and is interested in your product. All this can be done at your personalized budget that you can determine yourself. It is an amazing tool to generate more clients with internet search engine optimization. This is an example of what your blog could look like. Blogging is a great way to market yourself and create a closer link to your customers. Your company can blog about product updates, insurance premiums, events they are sponsoring. You can poll questions to find out how customers feel about certain products and company procedures. You can also link to your homepage, Facebook fan page, LinkedIn, twitter and other social media sites. Blogging is a great tool when used the right way to get to know more about your customers as well as them get to know your company on a more personal level. It is a great marketing tool that differs from your home website, LinkedIn or Facebook because it is more interactive with customers making them feel closer to the product.
7. Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn Twitter is a great way to connect with current and potential clients as well as other insurance agencies to share information and give information to customers. It can be linked to you Facebook fan page, linking both tweets and status simultaneously to get the information out to more people at the same time, greatly increasing search engine optimization M3 has a LinkedIn page, but it is not being utilized properly. Additions of an extensive company profile, links to other insurance affiliates and corporations will only increase your client base while providing information to the masses about your company Facebook was rated one of the top medias for companies to use to connect to their current and potential customers. Recent statistics say the majority of new Facebook users are between 30-40, therefore this is a great media to reach your clients, inform them of company activities, discounts, new information on insurance, etc. You will also be able to utilize a Facebook advertisement to continually drive your brand into consumers minds so that when they need insurance they think M3
8. Online Public Relations ~With a company that supplies insurance, consumer bonding is very important ~Consumer need to feel their insurance provider cares from them and their community ~A press release about your many charitable contributions, sponsorship, etc is a great way for reporters, writers, columnist, etc. to tell your story relating it to the community ~With a press release you can get your name out there in the community generating great word of mouth. If there is a news story done on M3, that can be re-watched, tweeted, updated on Facebook and linkedIn so millions of people can view, enjoy and become new customers to your company.
9. Great! But does this work? Google AdWords will be measured by CPC which is cost per click, which measures how many people clicked on your ad. Google AdWords will also generate reports for your about how many people viewed your page, how many times your keywords generated an ad, how long people were on your site and what their demographic is. It will also make sure you are operating within your specific budget. It is a great tool to get your name out there and monitor how your on-line advertising is working. To monitor your Google AdWord (more), blogging, Facebook and Tweets we are going to use Google Alerts and Technorati which will both monitor how many tweets, blog post, etc that are being said about your company and if they are negative or positive. They are both great tools to generate Feedback about your company and what people like/dislike about your post and blogs. Facebook will send you an update each week about how many people viewed your page, who became a fan, how many people posted a comment or like one of yours, new members as well as those who excited the group. LinkedIn will be monitored by how many people join your group, participate in discussion,etc.