1. High performance websitesAn introduction into xDebug profiling, Kcachegrind and JMeter
2. About Us Axel Jung  Timo Schmidt Software Developer  Software Developer AOE media GmbH AOE media GmbH
3. Preparation Install Virtualbox and import the t3dd2012 appliance (User & Password: t3dd2012) You will find: • Apache with xdebug and apc • Jmeter • Kcachegrind • PHPStorm There are two vhost: • typo3.t3dd2012 and playground.t3dd2012
4. Can you build a new Yes, we can! website for me?
5. But I expect a lot ofvisitors. Can you handle them? Yes, we can!
6. Yes, we can!Really?
7. ...after inventing the next, cutting edge, enterprise architecture...
8. ...and some* days of development...
9. The servers are notfast enough for your application ;)
22. Total Time Cost 10910560 ( ~ -15%) 11,99 % is still much time :(
23. Change 2 (SoapConversionRateProvider)● Conversion rates can be cached in APC cache to reduce webservicecalls. – Inject „ConversionRateCache“ into SoapConversionRateProvider. – Use the cache in the convert method.
32. Summary● From 12769352 => 2877900 (-77%) with three changes ● Additional Ideas: ● Reduce created fluid objects by implementing static fluid view helpers (examples in fluid core) ● Cache reverse conversion rate (1/rate) ● Use APC Cache Backend for TYPO3 and Extbase caches