Inside this Issue
Editorial: Targets Vs. Training by Anup Soans
Are your training targets as agressive as your sales targets?
1. BRAND DRIFT 2013 – A Milestone for Pharma by Arvind Nair
The Conference Director of Brand Drift 2013 tells us what drives pharma’s most loved annual branding event.
2. Five Simple Equations for Sales Excellence by K. Satya Mahesh
Tried and tested means to achieve Field Force Excellence, condensed in FIVE simple equations.
3. Field Force Excellence – The Need for Role Clarity by K. Hariram
A sales organization cannot achieve excellence unless there is a clear-cut definition and understanding of roles and responsibilities.
4. Employee Loyalty – At What Cost? by Sharad Virmani
The era of employees being loyal to a single organization has passed – the upsides to this are surprisingly plentiful.
5. Munshiji ki Panch Tantra for Professional Growth by Sanjay Munshi
The Chief General Manager for Sales and Marketing at Tablets India shares the Five Ingredients of his Professional Success Story.
6. What PMT Proposes, Field Force Disposes by Mala Raj
A Brand Strategy that does not demonstrate a concrete understanding of ground reality is bound to fail – first in the minds of your Reps and then on the field itself.
7. You Think You are Coaching; Do They? by K. Hariram
How do you know if your inputs to your reps are really adding value?
8. Decision Analysis by Mahendra Rai, Richa Goyal and Pinaki Ghosh
A scientific approach to complex decisions involving healthcare interventions and treatments.
9. Emerging Areas in Healthcare: HTA by Javed Shaikh and Shafaq Shaikh
Health Technology Assessment (HTA) is an emerging discipline for assessing the implications of choosing a particular technology in treating patients.
10. BOOK REVIEWS
1. Pharma First Line Leader to CEO – The Roadmap to Success by Vivek Hattangadi reviewed by Subba Rao Chaganti
2. Interactive and Engaging Training – A Practical Guide by Renie McClay reviewed by Anup Soans