Be the first to like this
Inside this Issue:
1. Listening to the Patient by Hanno Wolfram
The answer to the simple question – “Dear patient, to which degree has your health problem been solved or alleviated?” – might be your company’s most important metric.
2. Getting the Bang for Your Buck from Training by K. Hariram
What you do post-training is crucial to the long-term effectiveness of your training programs.
3. 3 Principles of Steve Jobs by Prof. Vivek Hattangadi
Using Empathy, Focus and Imputation to deliver value and to delight your customers.
4. Is Indian Pharma Future-Ready? by Salil Kallianpur
The nature of healthcare delivery is changing rapidly. Can Indian pharma keep pace?
5. Trial by Fire by Dr. Viraj Suvarna
Much rhetoric has muddied the water of what exactly is at stake for clinical trials in India.
6. 42 Years at Pfizer - Special Report
Sudhir Ganguly recently retired after a 42 year stint at Pfizer.