1. You are not aloneYou go through the program as a small but high-quality class. Youmake friends for life with people with the same passion.
2. We evaluate you, not your ideaWe have a high bar to entry because we want only thebest. Amazing people will do amazing things again andagain. The quality of the people here is remarkable. Readtheir bios and you’ll understand what we mean.
3. The real network is our FellowsWhen you get in, you will meet 500 equally amazing peoplelike you in this Program – of whom 200 have already beenthrough it. Youll find co-founders, business partners,experts, advisors and investors here. Yes… We even haveAssociate VCs in the Program.
4. We’re truly global: 12 chapters US (5) / Europe (1) / Asia (6)You can talk to people, tap into investor networks andmove cities, countries and continents. The education maybe customized, but it’s all the same amazing Fellowseverywhere.
5. We celebrate diversityGender. Educational background. Interests. Geography.You’ll be amazed at what insights you’ll gain from otherswho don’t do what you do. It helps you break the rules.
6. The soft stuff mattersEntrepreneurial leadership is not just about products andterm sheets. We bring in impressive people to inspire you,give you lessons for life, teach you how to recognize yourleadership skills, negotiate, motivate and sell. Executionmatters. But so does the soft stuff.
7. The education is rigorous, cutting edge… and funWe use cases from our own startups, simulations, gamingand excel models to teach you things that will be burnt intoyour brain. It is the most relevant, most cutting edgecurriculum anywhere, since it is specific to your owncompany.
8. Strategy Day, Product Day, Customer Day, Investor DayThis unique hands-on time with many practitioners,specialists and Fellows will help you solve problems youface in your own organization.
9. You will completely understand the fundraising processOur Founders and mentors include VCs. Angels, seed investorsand venture capitalists are involved around us. VC Associatesare in your class. You’ll learn from them in small, hands-onsessions and then pitch to our network around the world.
10. We give you specific feedbackFrom evaluating pitches to competitions to explaining whyyou made less money in a negotiation simulation, we giveconstructive feedback that will be actionable.
11. You will become more visibleWe’ll tell everyone about your startup in meetings andthrough our website, blog, facebook and twitter.
14. This is your homeThe link never ends. It’s a home for life. And you can bewho you are here.
15. It costs littleIt costs very little to join. A one-time fee of $150 in China,$400 in the US, GBP 250 in the UK, and Rs 5,000 in India .The cost covers expenses. We’re building something greatand doing it for the love of the game – not for the money.You’ll get an education that is worth thousands of dollars.
Meet our Fellows and see what they’re passionate aboutOnce you join, you’ll own the Program… run it, impact it,change it and continually make it better.