One fine body…
- London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
- Work Data evangelist for the not for profit sector, specialising in Data Migration/Integration and Database Management
- Industry Technology / Software / Internet
- Website Www.actuallydata.com
- About After spending over 10 years in database management specialising in address enhancement, data manipulation and deduplication. I decided to set up my own business. I then have spent the next 10 years working with data mainly for the not for profit sector. Specialising in Charity CRM systems, I am the Independent external database consultant for JustGiving, helping charities work with their reporting data. I do most things from Procurement of a new CRM system, data strategy through to implementation, migration, testing and training. I spend a lot of time building desktop applications that can transform various sources of data into the correct formats for the various CRM systems.
Get their content delivered to you.
- Follow Following