Speed Data 2 - The birth of a customer database
- 403 views
An Post & Data Ireland came together in January to host a breakfast event called ‘Speed Data’ - a 60-minute session that gave insight and practical know-how for Data Protection in Ireland. The ...
An Post & Data Ireland came together in January to host a breakfast event called ‘Speed Data’ - a 60-minute session that gave insight and practical know-how for Data Protection in Ireland. The event was a sell-out and the feedback was incredible.
The inimitable Linda NiChualladh gave a highly energised 60 minute presentation with practical information for marketers.
Due to the outstanding demand, we are delighted to host two more Speed Data sessions this year, with the most recent held on Wednesday 19 June.
Speed Data 2: The Birth of a Database
Over 150 marketers joined us at the Westbury Hotel for the second Speed Data Briefing to learn how to build a compliant database in just 60 minutes.
In less than one hour, we covered:
• How to ensure any of your existing databases are fully compliant with data protection laws
• How to acquire new customer details in accordance with regulations
• How to use third party information, and ensure it too is compliant
• The state of play in Brussels concerning the new data protection laws
• The impact of data protection laws and how to prepare for coming changes
• A marketing focused analysis of the DPC’s 2012 Annual Report
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views