Set up rubric and guidelines for participationExpect the sillinessEnforce the rules
Search for Creative Commons licensed images on FlickrFlickrcc will add attributionUse ImageStamper--separate step with Behold
Get a heads up on your big fancy vocabulary words with HowJSay, which says over 100,000 words aloud for you to hear. Just type in the word and listen to its pronunciation. To think, I’ve been mispronouncing debris all these years. Ah well, I’m sure no one noticed.
BackNoise—anyone can Buzzkill the conversation The buzzkill button can be used by anyone at any time to delete the conversation content up to that point. The conversation will continue, however.
Voice Over on Mac
Simply noise iPhone app
1. One Trick Tools:<br />Web 2.0 <br />Metronet<br />Mounds Park Academy<br />June 2011<br />Superdog www.flickr.com/photos/27304596@N00/89447510S<br />
2. CellblockInstant multimedia publishing across websites, desktops and mobile device<br />Drag & drop as many files into your <br />Embed cellblocks on other websites, webpages, or blogs..<br />Privacy controls<br />Set up email for others to send photos, e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org<br />http://www.cellblock.com<br />
3. Quiet TubeVideo without the distractions<br />From this <br />To this<br />Nothing but the video<br />Bookmarklet to do immediately<br />URL to save<br />Ads<br />Comments<br />Suggestions<br />Logos<br />http://quietube.com/<br />
4. BackchannelEverything going on in the room that isn't coming from the presenter<br /><ul><li> Turns disruption into contribution
5. Audience can share insights, questions and answers
6. Completely private
7. Save room for 2 hours up to one year</li></ul>http://todaysmeet.com/<br />