Carefree’s primary target market are women who
wants to have that everyday panty fresh feeling.
• 13 - 50 yo Class AB and C
• Teens / Women (students, working, professionals, moms, sisters)
• Teens / Women who loves outdoor activities, who are active, who
spend most of their time outside their homes.
• Teens / Women who prefer to use a super thin pad on the light
flow of their period.
Needs,Wants & Demand
• Women need to feel clean, fresh, and dry to be
confident in every activity that they do.
• Women prefer to use carefree due to its dry &
odor control capability, trusted brand, packaging,
color, and promise of Fresh feeling everyday.
• Women demand comfort and dry feeling everyday.
Product benefit positioning
“Only Carefree, the #1 liner, gives you that everyday
fresh panty feeling”
• Carefree® Breathable gives you daily breathable comfort in a thicker liner.
• Carefree® Healthy Fresh has tea tree extracts for unbeatable 8-hour odor control.
• Carefree® Barely There™ is made of a cloth-like cover that you'll think it's part of your
• Carefree® Super Dry gives you extra protection from wetness on heavy discharge days.
• Carefree® Super Dry Longs has 20% extra coverage for maximum confidence.
• Acti-Fresh™ liners provide 2x more breathability and quickly absorbs 3x more fluid than
regular ultra thin liners
Competitor efforts top 2 only
• Lower Pricing
• Aggressive TVC’s
Carefree Distribution Channels
• Sari-sari Stores
• Department Stores
Challenges for carefree moving forward
• Liner usage still holds low penetration rate at 66%,
moreso, a lower percentage of everyday usage since
women especially teens still use liners only on their
pre/post menstrual period. Awareness and relevance of
everyday usage still holds a big opportunity.
• Carefree being the market leader, can address these
barriers via effective TVC and in store merchanidisng.