1. Presented by
Arun Keshav K
Jayalakshmi R S
2. About Amazon…
Amazon Inc is an American international e-commerce company.
It was started by Jeffrey P. Bezos in the year 1994.
It is a world’s largest online retailer
When many .com companies were not able to survive during
the 90’s, Amazon managed to survive and is successful now.
• It is the 11th most searched site around the world.
• The structure of website will definetly make you to buy.
• Buying suggestions based on your search.
• Amazon also acquired many about to close .com companies
like IMDB, CDNow and Pets.com
4. Companies Owned by Amazon.
5. Case 1:
Why has Amazon.com succeeded online when so
many other companies have failed?
• Amazon always welcomed addition of new products to its site.
Even though it has started its business selling books, Presently
it deals with 21 different categories of product.
• The wide range of products availability has created a very
strong customer base.
• If any individual wants anything, the first vendor that comes to
people’s mind is Amazon.
• It is easy to sell your product with the help of amazon. This
attracted many suppliers.
• You can’t get things at a cheaper price anywhere than
• Anywhere shipping. If the product is dealed directly by
amazon no shipping charges.
7. Case 2:
Will the kindle revolutionize the book industry?
• With the enormous development of technology, people get
updated with their electronic machines.
• Kindle offers you a easy to carry option.
• You can carry many books in a slim tab.
• Reference is easy.
• Reading at night time without a light is possible.
• Many sites offers free kindle books.
• In future, the kindle users will increase.
8. Case 3:
What’s next for amazon? Is cloud computing the right
direction for the company? Where else can it grow ?
• Amazon has already entered into the cloud computing
• The company has a very good scope on the cloud computing.
It is performing well.
• It’s also said to be one of the safest site for CC by forbes.
• Amazon can enter into online entertainment and
• It can develop software for international calling at cheaper
9. Meaning in their new logo.
The smile that goes from A to Z tells that the company is willing to deliver
any product, anywhere in the world.