The Context of
21st Century Education
Professional Development Workshop
Bonn Anne Gilleran
26th April 2008 Pedagogical Manager eTwinning
What is eTwinning?
An initiative of the European
Commission to give an opportunity
to as many EU children as possible
to communicate with other children
in other EU countries using
Information and Communication
Technologies at school.
• Preliminary setup organisation
Sept - Dec 2004
• Officially launched Jan 2005
• Phase 1 ends December 2007
• Phase 2 Commences January
2008 - 2013
• Integrated into the Life Long
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.