2. Why Natural Cleaners? Allergies Asthma Chemical Disorders Healthier for you More cost effective
3. Air Fresheners Store bought ones have chemicals and for the most part are quite unhealthy and can aggravate asthma and allergies. Make a natural one with distilled water, a spray bottle and a few drops of your choice of essential oil. Some popular ones include lavender, peppermint, wild orange, or citrus bliss.
4. Hand Sanitizers Same problem as with air fresheners. Use a spray bottle with distilled water and 10 drops of a natural sanitizing essential oil. The Doterra On Guard blend is what I use and it works very well.
5. All Purpose Cleaners Use a spray bottle with distilled water and 10 drops of either lemon, melaleuca or On Guard essential oil. The lemon works the best for cleaning kitchen and bathroom sinks, or sanitizing dishes or kitchen countertops. The melaleuca works better for things like your toilet or shower. The On Guard is good for cleaning a place that has extra germs.
6. Deodorant Make your own chemical free version with: Coconut Oil Baking Soda Cornstarch Your choice of essential oil
7. Lotions Make your own recipe or you can get a natural scent free lotion to add essential oils to from Doterra.
8. Bath Salts Many of the commercial ones have dyes in them as well as other unhealthy ingredients and allergy irritants. Make your own by purchasing some grain salts at a health food store. Mix with epsom salts and a few drops of your choice of essential oil.
9. Body Washes Just like most things most contain chemicals and skin irritants. You can put a few drops of essential oil in your bath water or you can put most of them on your skin and wash with them in the bath or shower. Make sure you use an essential oil that does not have skin sensitivity issues. These are most oils however, cassia and oregano are examples of ones you would not want to use for this.
10. Resources For spray bottles, containers and other support materials. www.aromatools.com For essential oils http://discoveroilsnow.com Get a free sample at http://annalaurabrown.com/free- essential-oils-sample/