Part 3: Advanced Designing for Multiple Devices - GA London, 07 Aug 2013
by Anna Dahlström, Independent UX Consultant & founder of byflock at byflock on Aug 09, 2013
- 866 views
Slides from the third of my 3 part series classes at General Assembly in London on the 7th of August 2013. ...
Slides from the third of my 3 part series classes at General Assembly in London on the 7th of August 2013.
This 90-minute session will focus on designing for touch across devices - including hybrids - as well as the challenges and opportunities of responsive content. We will cover how to find a balance between controlling layouts and making your products as responsive as possible. By the end of the session you'll have an understanding of:
- the different ways people physically hold and interact with their devices
- how hybrid devices impact design decisions
- why the mobile context matters and what you need to consider
- how to adapt content to device layout and orientations
- using content as the basis for breakpoints rather than devices
- and a framework to use as the starting point for approaching modular and responsive design from an information architect (IA) and user experience (UX) point of view
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views