Your SlideShare is downloading. ×
Indiabulls enigma sector 110 gurgaon project
Indiabulls enigma sector 110 gurgaon project
Indiabulls enigma sector 110 gurgaon project
Upcoming SlideShare
Loading in...5
×

Thanks for flagging this SlideShare!

Oops! An error has occurred.

×
Saving this for later? Get the SlideShare app to save on your phone or tablet. Read anywhere, anytime – even offline.
Text the download link to your phone
Standard text messaging rates apply

Indiabulls enigma sector 110 gurgaon project

253

Published on

Indiabulls Enigma is an Ultra Luxury Project Offers luxurious flats,Duplex,Penthouses with high-end amenities.Located at Sector 110 Gurgaon,Book now with Suraj Realtors Pvt. Ltd.

Indiabulls Enigma is an Ultra Luxury Project Offers luxurious flats,Duplex,Penthouses with high-end amenities.Located at Sector 110 Gurgaon,Book now with Suraj Realtors Pvt. Ltd.

Published in: Real Estate
0 Comments
0 Likes
Statistics
Notes
  • Be the first to comment

  • Be the first to like this

No Downloads
Views
Total Views
253
On Slideshare
0
From Embeds
0
Number of Embeds
0
Actions
Shares
0
Downloads
1
Comments
0
Likes
0
Embeds 0
No embeds

Report content
Flagged as inappropriate Flag as inappropriate
Flag as inappropriate

Select your reason for flagging this presentation as inappropriate.

Cancel
No notes for slide

Transcript

  • 1. Indiabulls Enigma Launch with Subvention SchemeIndiabulls Enigma is a Unique Ultra Luxury living Master-PieceOffers Luxurious flats with High-End amenities as well as OfferedDuplexes and Penthouses also. The best thing is that It is launchwith Subvention scheme, By this scheme Investors pay only 20%amount of BSP at the Booking time and remaining 80% amount atPossession. Located at sector 110 Gurgaon with easy connectivityto Delhi, IGI, Metro etc. For more information about IndiabullsEnigma Please Visit:Project Highlights & Amenities:  At Enigma, a unique design ensures that no apartment overlooks another.  Cross ventilation is ample, since every home open form three sides.  It also acts as a large source of pure, Natural light.  Exotic Imported Marble in living and dining areas, bedrooms, powder rooms and Toilets.  Teakwood frames on main doors.  Designer High-End finishes.  UV rated glazing systems.  Advanced systems for operating mechanical and electrical equipment.  Building Automation to facilitate fire detection, air conditioning, external lighting and irrigation.

×