Indiabulls centrum park sector 103 gurgaon

442 views

Published on

Call Mr. Nikhilesh Pruthi @ 9810100059 and Book Luxurious 4 BHK Flats @ Indiabulls Centrum Park at very affordable rates only 5500/-SQ.FT. only.Indiabulls Centrum Park is located at very prime location Sector 103 Gurgaon,Mainly the Property Prices are going to be very high,But Indiabulls Centrum Park Offers you at very affordable prices.

Published in: Real Estate
0 Comments
0 Likes
Statistics
Notes
  • Be the first to comment

  • Be the first to like this

No Downloads
Views
Total views
442
On SlideShare
0
From Embeds
0
Number of Embeds
2
Actions
Shares
0
Downloads
1
Comments
0
Likes
0
Embeds 0
No embeds

No notes for slide

Indiabulls centrum park sector 103 gurgaon

  1. 1. Centrum Park at Sector 103 GurgaonRs. 5500/- Only9810100059,9810100067
  2. 2. Indiabulls Centrum Park is anOutstanding Luxurious ResidentialProject Offers Luxurious 4 BHK Flatsat Sector 103 Gurgaon @ Veryaffordable Prices Rs. 5500/-SQ.FT.Only.The Good Thing is that Project isLaunch with Subvention Schemewhere you pay only 15% of BSP @Booking Time and Remaining 85% ofBSP @ Possession.The Location of Indiabulls CentrumPark is Ideal,Easily Connected withDelhi,Indra Gandhi InternationalAirport,Metro Corridor etc. For more Information about Indiabulls Centrum Park Gurgaon Please Click Here-http://www.surajrealtors.com/property/gurgaon/indiabulls-centrumpark/114.html

×