• You Can Accomplish Anything With Enough People, Money, and Time – To
accomplish more ministry, you need more financial resources.
• You Must Have The Right People Around You
• Great Talent and Solutions Are Often Found In Unusual Places
• If you lose the last game of the year, nobody cares how much you won
during the regular season
Great leaders give their teams confidence.
Leaders Cannot Accept Consistent Failure.
Great Organizations Do Not Keep Malcontents Around Long
“You may not look like a winning team but you are one.” – Great leaders
believe in their teams more than they believe in themselves.
• Give People A Picture Of What They Could Become
• I hate losing more than I want to win.
• Let them make the mistakes. When your enemies are making mistakes don’t
interrupt them. Their just giving you an out. If they want to give you an
out, take it.
• The pain of looking bad is worse than the gain of making the best move.
• Every form of strength is also a form of weakness
• You do the things you always did but the result is somehow different
You're not solving the problem. You're not even looking at the problem.
We've got to think differently.
First job in baseball? It's my first job anywhere.
Your goal shouldn't be to buy players, your goal should be to buy wins.
Hey, anything worth doing is hard. And we're gonna teach you.
It's day one of the first week. You can't judge just yet.
• I'm not paying you for the player you used to be, I'm paying you for the
player you are right now.
• We're going to change the game.