1. Xquizzzz me plz…………. <ul><li>The only rule for the quiz is don’t forget to put your hands together. </li></ul><ul><li>created by:- </li></ul><ul><li>sunil tyagi </li></ul>
2. <ul><li>This word is derived from the salt rations issued to the roman soldiers and civil servants . When money began to paid instead of salt rations, the allowance kept the same name, what? </li></ul>
3. <ul><li>Which place in india gets its name from the fact that it was given by the pandavas as guru dakshina to dronacharya. Over the past 10 years city has undergone rapid development and construction . </li></ul>
4. <ul><li>This famous brand of scotch whisky faced a stiff resistance before their launch in india . They were initially denied permission to launch because there brand name was thought to be against the indian laws related to brand names. Ultimately they persuaded the indian authorities and at this point of time it is one of the largest selling scotch whisky brands in india. What???? </li></ul>
5. Insignia of which historic event???
6. <ul><li>Kevin Federline, who gained some fame for a short while as Britney Spears’ boyfriend and then husband, used the rapper name K-Fed. What ironic name was given to him by the media after the couple split up? </li></ul>
7. Whats the significance of the tatoo??
8. <ul><li>This word derives from the parsi pronunciation of the arabic word for the franks. A simpler theory states it is merely a corruption of theo french “francis” to refer to a frenchman. What? </li></ul>
9. <ul><li>X were intially created in 1937 . On may 7k,1937 the patent was filed. The prototype wighed only 150 grams. They were made of gold plated metal . Pilots In the united states army air corps immediately adopted x. It shot to fame when general doublas macarthur landed on the beach in the phillipines in in world war 2 and photographers snapped several pictures of him wearing x. </li></ul>
10. <ul><li>This is from the memoirs of someone’s wife. When he went to meet his would-be-wife’s father, he was wearing a bright red shirt. He told him that he wanted to become a politican with communist party . He proposed his wife saying” I am only 5’4” tall. I come from a lower middle class family. I can never become rich in my life and I can never give you any riches nonetheless, she married him and rest is history. Who is this person. </li></ul>
11. <ul><li>If it is called smith in uk than what it is called in italy ? </li></ul>
12. Cover page of which famous book?
13. Identify the company ???
14. The logo of which organization is derived from the emblem.
15. Identify the guy?
16. <ul><li>When the qwetry keyboard was originally designed by its inventor, the letter r was not placed in the top row of alphabets. But, when it came to remington and sons. The mechanics placed it there as a marketing strategy </li></ul><ul><li>Explain the funda? </li></ul>
17. <ul><li>Connect </li></ul><ul><li>Anna hazare, kuldeep nayyar, ram jethmalani, swami agnivesh, sir v.s naipul, mark trully , alyque padamsee , mahesh bhatt and shyam benegal to a very controversial media organization </li></ul>
18. <ul><li>Back in the 1890s, 3 englishmen employees from a lace factory(kilpin), a travel agency(allison ) and a cobbler(davies) put their proposal to two businessmen- edwards and nathan to start a sports team. Edwards, president designate, accepted only because davies the cobbler, offered a free workforce and leather to make the player’s boots. They named it the ______ cricket and football club. Name the club. </li></ul>
19. <ul><li>X is an american businessman and is the president and ceo of first allied corporation, a holding company for his varied business interests, most notably in the food processing industry. He holds controlling stakes in y, and owns the tampa bay buccaneers, a national football league team inm tampa floridsa. United states he is more famous for ownership of y. </li></ul>
20. Complete the list <ul><li>Roger calero </li></ul><ul><li>Alan keyes </li></ul><ul><li>Bob barr </li></ul><ul><li>Brian moore </li></ul><ul><li>Rev. chuck baldwin </li></ul><ul><li>Cynthia mackinney </li></ul><ul><li>Ted weill </li></ul><ul><li>Ralph nader </li></ul><ul><li>Gloria la riva </li></ul><ul><li>Gene amondson </li></ul><ul><li>Charles jay </li></ul>
21. <ul><li>This company was a division of racal electronics plc in the early 1980’s. </li></ul><ul><li>in 1982 they started there business in u.k. they launched themselves with the current name jan 1 1985. </li></ul><ul><li>Identify the company. </li></ul>
22. <ul><li>What was initiated by dave hyatt and blake ross and was originally titled phoenix, but was renamed because of trademark issues. It today bears a completely different name. </li></ul>
23. <ul><li>This IPL Team was the first Team to launch a Bar. The Team has entered into a seven-year licensing arrangement with Ravi Jaipuria-promoted Devyani International Ltd, a bottling and hospitality company that has brought international chains such as Costa Coffee, Pizza Hut and KFC to India. Which IPL Team ? </li></ul>
24. <ul><li>This brand traces its origin back in april 1997 from its parent company. When an acronym was used on a fax which was sent from the company’s hongkong store to the united kingdom’s. </li></ul><ul><li>Which brand????? </li></ul>
25. X was born as chandramauli chopra in lahore. He was adopted by his maternal grandmother who named him x. he is also a half brother of vidhu vinod chopra. He got filmfare’s best director award in the year 1968. identify this man who changed the life of indian t.v.??????
26. <ul><li>The Company had a created this characther 4 years ago. He reprsented an arrogant senior in a company who dint not know how to manange and behave with his sub-oridnates. 4 years ago a human represented him in the Television Commercials. Recent Commercials he is not physically present but the capitalizes on his name. The Company also sends a message to its target customers that reccsion is over. Which Company & Characther ? </li></ul>
27. Identify the advertiser
28. Identify the writer of the book?
30. Bhawani textiles ltd.
32. Listen to the song and connect.
35. <ul><li>This company was started by two guys burt and irvine , also brother in law, by merging Burt's Ice Cream Shop and Snowbird Ice Cream respectively. </li></ul><ul><li>This company is now owned by dunkin brand. </li></ul>
36. <ul><li>x was nominated for Y in 1937, 1938, 1939, 1947 and finally, a few days before he was murdered in 1948. In 1948, the year of X's death, the Y Committee declined to award a prize on the ground that "there was no suitable living candidate" that year. Later, when the Dalai Lama was awarded the Y in 1989, the chairman of the committee said that this was "in part a tribute to the memory of x’ </li></ul><ul><li>Identify x and y????? </li></ul>
38. <ul><li>this phrase has origin in spanish as “Si,se puede” ,which is the motto of united farm workers. The phrase has been widely adopted by other labor unions and civil rights organizations. </li></ul><ul><li>This was the motto of air canada for some point of time. </li></ul><ul><li>This phrase was widely popular during the 2008 </li></ul><ul><li>What???????? </li></ul>
39. Identify the logo?? I NEED EXACT ANSWER
40. <ul><li>In 1938, Lee Byung-chull (1910–1987) of the large landowning family in the Uiryeong county and founded a small trading company with forty employees located in Su-dong. </li></ul><ul><li>Now the company is one of biggest chaebol in the country.? </li></ul>
41. <ul><li>In the world of luxury phones, if LG teamed with prada to introduce LG prada phones , whom did samsung joined to produce it’s luxury phone. </li></ul>
42. <ul><li>In 1963, the company established its first factory at Chinchpokli in Bombay to manufacture ACs and refrigeration equipment.when pepsi entered in india in 1988 they joint-ventured with this tata company for the refrigeration of their product. </li></ul><ul><li>Which company? </li></ul>
43. Identify the logo?
44. What is this??? Or just tell me the place where it is
45. <ul><li>Identify A,B,C,D,E,F,G and H. </li></ul><ul><li>A is an acclaimed Hindi film producer, screenwriter and director whose debut film bagged the Palme d'Or at the Cannes film festival in 1946. </li></ul><ul><li>A's younger brother B, who was born as Dharam Pishorimal is a Bollywood actor who has been nominated for the Filmfare Awards 8 times and won 4 times the most recent being the lifetime achievement award conferred to him in 1991. </li></ul>
46. <ul><li>B's younger brother C is another acclaimed director with smash hits such as D . </li></ul><ul><li>Their sister (A,B&C's) Sheel Kanta is the mother of yet another renowned film director E. </li></ul><ul><li>E's two films were nominated for the Oscars, the first one being nominated for 7 oscars and its sequel being nominated for 2. In 2000 he won the Padma Shri and in 2006, he along with Richard Branson, F and many others founded a famous venture in the world of comics and cartoons. </li></ul>
47. <ul><li>F is an endocrinologist by profession but is much more popularly known throughout the world as a spirituality guru. He has authored a number of books on spirituality and min-body medicine such as Lords of Light, The Seven Spiritual Laws for Parents etc. In 1998, he was awarded Ig Nobel Prize in physics for "his unique interpretation of quantum physics as it applies to life, liberty, and the pursuit of economic happiness </li></ul>
48. <ul><li>D was based on a novel written by a very famous Indian author G. In 2000, G was conferred with the Padma Vibhushan and was also nominated to the Rajya Sabha. </li></ul><ul><li>G's younger brother H is also a Padma Vibhushan awardee. H also received the Ramon Magsaysay Award for Journalism, Literature and Creative Communication Arts. H's autobiography is titled the tunnel of time. </li></ul>